This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff
    Does anyone remember Season 6 "PAradise Lost?" Jack and Maybourne travel to a moon that was supposed to be a Utopia created by the Furlings. The bodies they found were quite humanoid. Not conclusive, but a good indication that Furlings are at least "near-human", much like the Nox are.
    One of them were a Goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
      They are with the Gadmeer, Aschen, Foothold ALiens, Reautu, Reaole, and any other cool, unexplained, abandoned aliens that were introduced but ignored!!! ARRGGHGGH.. Do some closure episodes and explain some of this stuff off Sg-1 writers.
      Do you know how long the show would have to run to go through all those story arcs? I'd probably have kids by then.

Comment

There are so many plotholes in SG-1 it isnt funny...They should have a season dedicated to "Plot holes and Jack visiting all of the people he said he would but never did"
        O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
        Carter:.....no.....
        O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

Yeah really! He's got women on 2 different planets! And they're good looking!!! I wouldn't let all that go to waste!

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
            There is little to no chance that the Furlings will show in series 8 of stargate sg1. Atlantis, at least this series is about the same.

There is a rumour that they are being saved for Atlantis, just not anytime soon. Maybe series 2 or 3.
            Did this rumor originate here in Gateworld by any chance?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
              One of them were a Goa'uld.
              Irrelevant, a Goa'uld is a parasite that can take any number of species as a host. That a Goa'uld skeleton was found mixed among others, has no bearing on what species the other skeletons belong to. A Nox skeleton would look human, as would an Ancient, or even an ancient Asguard.

Comment

They've gotta be those horrid Quizno's Subs creatures.

Comment

The Furlings could make for a very interesting episode for both series.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                    They've gotta be those horrid Quizno's Subs creatures.
                    Oh yea, the infamous "Spongemonkeys"!!! Those guys were awesome!!! LOL!!!

And here's the link to the video that inspired those commercials:
                    *WARNING: WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK* http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
                    Last edited by puddlejumper747; 02 September 2004, 12:22 PM.
                    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

From a film producers stand point its highly illogical you will see this race in SG-1 ever. The simple fact is SG-1 is the show that the producers and SCIFI are planning to put to bed first since Atlantis was originally supposed to replace SG-1. We have been told there were four great races in the alliance and they have to have some sort of hook to try and pull more people over to their newest series, there are alot of people dying to see the furrlings.

Great strategy but bad for us fans!

Comment

Furlings furlings

Comment

Maybe they're now living somewhere in Ida with the Asgard? I don't think there's much of a possibility for them living in Pegasus, unless of course they now just have a protected or hidden base something like the Nox...
                          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Maybe they've evolved, shaved, turned blue and think humans are tasty? It'd explain why the alliance fell apart, if one party insisted on eating the other

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
                              Does anybody beside me want to see the Furling appear in season eight? The writers could go in so many different directions with them. If the writers don't put them in season eight they could put them in the Atlantis series.
                              I think I prefer the Furlings to be a product of my imagination like "Maris" on Frasier or "Chef" on ST:Enterprise. I think it makes them so much more interesting.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

I think it would be awkward for them to put the Furlings in SGA because they are in another galaxy and all...

Comment

Working...
                                X