X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't know you were a star trek fan alx

sigpic

Comment

well merlin i wouldnt call myself a "fan" of ST but i am def a fan of sci fi and i like the sovreign and the TNG movies also i've spent the last month watching enterprise s1-4 and DS9 s1-7 and im currently watching voyager im a real sci fi buff also experimenting with diffrent styles of modeling is helping me grow as a modeler

Comment

I have voyager 1-7 and TNG 1-7 on dvd, aswell as all the films.

I have a few odd series 1 and 2 of TOS and 3, 6 and 7 of DS9.

I am a trek fan...but SG has taken over

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          I have voyager 1-7 and TNG 1-7 on dvd, aswell as all the films.

I have a few odd series 1 and 2 of TOS and 3, 6 and 7 of DS9.

I am a trek fan...but SG has taken over
          as evident by your username mr 1701
          to me ST has allways felt to clean and and "do goodie" so i've mostly avoided it until now as an owerwealming need for sci fi got the better of me and SGU simply wasnt enough.

even after watching all the trek i have done latly my favorites are still the tng movies starting with first contact, and DS9 s 6-7 comes in a close second.

Comment

ds9 is far better then tng....

Voy's got a lot of good episodes too, its nice and stand alone so if you don't follow the series you can follow a single epi, unlike ds9. and TNG was just yuk..., mostly, I did enjoy most of the movies

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i agree there TNG series is horrible sure i like picard but damn the series to me is unwatchable the movies however i found to be very good but that could have something to do with the sovreign... , DS9 i found to be very good considdering as it introduced arcs which TNG didnt have and from what i've seen of VOY so far seems to indicate a lack of arcs.. im not a fan of standalone eps i like the arc driven storys more, but i'll still give VOY a shot.

Comment

I've not long started watching ST and I have to say I love DS9. I've only seen a few seasons and some of the dominion war but it is brilliant.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

the dominion war seasons are the BEST SCIFI EVER

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

remember TNG is from the 80's so it is getting on a bit...like us!

TNG did have some great episodes like "Conspiracy", but you have to watch "Coming of Age" first; and redemption parts 1 and 2 are really good too.

Voyager is my fav, with episodes like hope and fear, message in a bottle and equinox...check them out!

I really think a voyager based choice game could have been produced taking on extra crew, adding ships to a fleet and promoting crew. I remember I started on when I was at college studying computer programming. think i may have a few images somewhere.

sigpic

Comment

i love enterprise with Archer

Comment

that's a good series too, but it does not see to be real trek.

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

i do not know. it's one of the two series i watched, and i can definately say i have better memories of it than Voyager

Comment

eew iMO enterprise was worse then TNG the lack of a sufficient CGI budget and actors worth a damn sucked all the fun an potential out of it for me, and IMO bakula sucks at portraing a starfleet captain screaming all the time naw not my cuppa.

Comment

never saw TNG

Comment

lucky i was forcefed it on tv a few years back oh the horror..

Comment

Working...
                                X