This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still working on it, but I myself would bet on Experi's ship

My ship's energy weapons are AG-3 based not asgard, and the shields aree comparable in strength to the 303, Why? Well this ship is not Tau'ri built, it is made by Trinity.

It does have a lot of fighters, over 350 of them

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

beware of rail guns. The hangar openings are smallish, also the beams surporting the side hangars would get shredded with a APB.

Also, cut down in the turrets man! I know you want it to be powerful and all, but i think i can see about one hundred turrets on there. Look:

Spoiler:

Get rid of the ones i've crossed out and put some rail/coil guns in as well. You can't win with just heavy weaponry when your enemy is fast and small.
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

I have started to put in smaller weapons. I am working hard, but I still think the heavy weaponry is not tooo much, it is much, but not too, and on the rear wings (those arm like thingies) there are not yet any guns on

and as for the hangars on the side, I am still working on those. I think I can work something out

and please discribe it a bit better, now you put in one comment with a lot of circles ext ext
        Last edited by locutes; 28 June 2009, 07:11 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Comment

can you put it on the warehouse so i can show you where the weapons would be better off.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna safe my newest version and upload it as soon as I find out how to get an account

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Comment

make a google account by going on sign up and then fill in the information.
              sigpic

Comment

im uploading it right now

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

grrrr the Dang thing is too large...... I'm gonna have to cut about all of my guns I think

Spoiler:

I like your guns so I used it, bit changed, but still it is your weapon

W000t 1111posts!
                  Last edited by locutes; 28 June 2009, 08:22 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

Simple concept:
                    Two Deadulus Class Ships (called Apollo and Artemis)
                    Both have a merlin phase device.
                    While the Apollo is in our phase, the Artemis is not, directly inside (figuratively) the Apollo. They can both see each other, and each crew have different uniforms.

*RED ALERT*!

The ships come into contact with an enemy vessel

They both fire there weapons, with the artemis' modified to return to regular phase when fired.

The battle continues, and the Apollo's shields are nearly depleted

Then, with perfect no delay timing, the Artemis un phases while the Apollo does

Now, with full shields and no damge, the Artemis continues the fight and wins it.

Since no race (as far as we know) has been able to distinguish different dimensions, the artemis would have seemed like the apollo with regenerated shields.

Perfect for disrupting enemy ambushes

OR both ships can be in phase to attack, or both can be out of phase to do repairs or avoid detection.

Comment

uber and impossible. not only impossible to stay perfectly on top of eachother, but the enemy's gonna notice the big flash, and doing the trick perfectly timed is impossible aswel

Comment

well not impossible just very, very, very highly unlikely
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

Its a nice idea though...thinking outside the box...its a bit like that episode of voyager; the ship was duplicated. They were attacked by the vidiians, one ship self destructing; destroying itself and the enemy to save the other.

sigpic

Comment

Lol, I wanted to make a better connection between the hull and the flightpods, and I ended up creating gun space in the process

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by locutes; 29 June 2009, 05:33 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

If i were to shout out bad placement of rail guns, i would do it now. They have a horrible up down relationship. if i remember, a hat'ak is about 900m W/L and 700 high, no way the Aria is that big.
                              sigpic

Comment

they have minimal firing arc

Comment

Working...
                                X