• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    Awesome ship Finger13.
    The new one? Either way, thank you.

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    Future Human Spceship concept art.... bearing odd resemblance to a riped off pen hook thingy.....

Spoiler:

Six missile tubes, probably AM powered long range misiles, neutroino ion generators visible on belly, AM sublight engines, frontal energy wave projector.
    I like that, it has a very sleek look to it that could work really well. I think it'd look even cooler if the rear part came down a little bit further and jutted out towards the nose for a little ways, which could be some kind of weapons system or something. That way it would have a more cylindrical shape from the front. I think that'd look really cool, just my two cents though. I like it as it is as well.

I could quickly sketch what I mean if you were interested.

Are you going to model it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      If i can fix this damned Trojan attack i'm having atm i'll be posting a new ship in the not too distant future
      Ow, well that's not good. What I usually do for thing like this are I a copy all of my documents and other important stuff on to my etrenal hard drive and then just reformat my computer. I think its the fastest way to handle these things.
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
        Ow, well that's not good. What I usually do for thing like this are I a copy all of my documents and other important stuff on to my etrenal hard drive and then just reformat my computer. I think its the fastest way to handle these things.
        Yeah, once a virus or other nasty stuff gets a hold on your computer, I would automatically do a reformat. It's the only way of being certain that there aren't still remnants of the virus or corrupted files.

Consider yourself lucky that you still have control of your files haha, I'd back up everything like photos, projects, music, etc. that aren't likely to be infected, then wipe it all and start over.

Also, one smart thing to do is to partition your hard drive, then save your operating system to one partition, your programs to another, and your music, photos, etc. onto another. That way if you get a virus you can just delete the one partition and reinstall Windows without having to back up or transfer the rest of your files and programs.

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
        Yeah, before I had my EHDD I had to use my ipod, its was quite difficult
        EHDD's are life savers. I don't know how I lived without my 500GB one!

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
          Yeah, once a virus or other nasty stuff gets a hold on your computer, I would automatically do a reformat. It's the only way of being certain that there aren't still remnants of the virus or corrupted files.

Consider yourself lucky that you still have control of your files haha, I'd back up everything like photos, projects, music, etc. that aren't likely to be infected, then wipe it all and start over.
          Yeah, before I had my EHDD I had to use my ipod, its was quite difficult
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I like that, it has a very sleek look to it that could work really well. I think it'd look even cooler if the rear part came down a little bit further and jutted out towards the nose for a little ways, which could be some kind of weapons system or something. That way it would have a more cylindrical shape from the front. I think that'd look really cool, just my two cents though. I like it as it is as well.

I could quickly sketch what I mean if you were interested.

Are you going to model it?
            Go ahead.

Lol, if there's one thing about me that ervyone here knows it's: I can't model. I don'thave the patience with it, or the afinity for blender require to do somehting this curvy.

Comment

She's back!

Spoiler:

Okay so tonight I sat down and took a shot at starting over my previous design. I'm so glad that I lost the original. It has been so much easier doing it this time around, and I've been able to do what I wanted to do the first time but couldn't.

Obviously the only place that I have worked on is the inner section, the top and bottom will be next, then I will move on to the rest of the body.

Just thought I'd throw out a WIP though to show the direction this version is going. I am much happier with this version than the previous one.

Comment

She's back!

Spoiler:

Okay so tonight I sat down and took a shot at starting over my previous design. I'm so glad that I lost the original. It has been so much easier doing it this time around, and I've been able to do what I wanted to do the first time but couldn't.

Obviously the only place that I have worked on is the inner section, the top and bottom will be next, then I will move on to the rest of the body.

Just thought I'd throw out a WIP though to show the direction this version is going. I am much happier with this version than the previous one.
                Looking good! Now when you do the rear section, see if you can add some retangular openings to make it look more detailed, just like the crew section you already made.

Comment

Hey deadman nice specs but I have got to ask where did you get the ancient sheilding I thought that it was all asgard sheilds. and improved Ha'tak sheilds ?

Comment

Hey All

Not posted on this thread before, but thought i would throw some of my designes in to the mix, these are only three of the ships that i have designed for a total conversion mod of Star Trek Armada 2 on the PC, remember that the model used are LOW poly cause your gonna be having ten or 20 on a screen at one time lol, Cheer's
                    Attached Files
                    A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Shiny.

Comment

nice!

finger, that looks totally awesome. i love the dragonhead design of your craft. make it a bit like a hive: now and then exposed hullparts showing buildings etc like this head

Comment

Finger...excellent work.

And razzel, yours look pretty good for low-polies.
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                            Looking good! Now when you do the rear section, see if you can add some retangular openings to make it look more detailed, just like the crew section you already made.
                            Will do. I probably would have on the other one as well. The rear was an extremely rough draft. But yeah, it helps define sections a lot better.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            nice!

finger, that looks totally awesome. i love the dragonhead design of your craft. make it a bit like a hive: now and then exposed hullparts showing buildings etc like this head
                            Good point, I hadn't considered that. I was wondering how to make the head more interesting, I will have to do that now. I'm not really sure how I'll go about that, but I'll give it a try.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                            Finger...excellent work.

And razzel, yours look pretty good for low-polies.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Finger, if someone hasn't asked already, could we use that ship as a new Wraith ship for Todd in the Alternate Virtual Fleet?
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

actually both the one he first made and the newer version he is making were already asked. by me and tom

Comment

Working...
                                X