Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARGATE SG 1 & ATLANTIS WERE DID IT GO WRONG ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    Damn straight. ::goes off to drive the 12.5 mile per gallon SUV some more::
    12.5 mpg? Damn, you're practically a tree-hugger!

I don't think being 'merkin has anything to do with SG1 kicking galactic butt (although one could argue about the big guns and other deficiencies). We - that is, the collective human "we" - cannot be beaten by technology; we always have to win, eventually. Otherwise, there's no franchise.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

You should watch a really bad show like Star Trek: Enterprise, then you would appreciate how good Stargate is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogopimp
        of course we stand a chance agains the replicators, who knows what new technology we will find with all this new ancients stuff coming in. Also, as stated earlier, humans arent nearly as advanced as the asgard so have much differant tactics, which work alot better against the replicators. the asgard use energy everything and thats what the replicators need, we just shoot stuff till it breaks!

TBH, i tihnk all we need is some kind of device which attract energy particles and then suck the life right out of the replicators
        Atlantis spoilers
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        V
        We could use the wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
          12.5 mpg? Damn, you're practically a tree-hugger!

I don't think being 'merkin has anything to do with SG1 kicking galactic butt (although one could argue about the big guns and other deficiencies). We - that is, the collective human "we" - cannot be beaten by technology; we always have to win, eventually. Otherwise, there's no franchise.
          The RV gets 8 miles to the gallon. Any better?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            Please. We're the good guys. Like we're going to lose the war with the replicators
            At any rate, I'm glad they're back. I think we were lulled into a false sense of security by thinkinig they'd been bottled up.

Comment

But really in all that time they were bottled up what were we going to do? Create 'dumber' technology

Comment

And remember how many of them there are now.... Freaky, man...

Comment

i like caps i like big letters and yeap im most defenetly a jerk comes with me being human and all ya know as for the spelling dont care how i speell dont care how gramatically acurate i am i just post to have fun

as for star trek enterprise umhhh ill try to catch a show who knows might like it

well as for the human form tech bugs aka replicators there a decent enemy perhaps to much for three races to handle i mean the asgard are going to join in with the humans and snake head right or else were doom i tell ya doom

i just hope this seasson we get to see the furlings

ancient-archangemon out

Comment

Originally posted by ancient-archangemon
                    i like caps i like big letters and yeap im most defenetly a jerk comes with me being human and all ya know as for the spelling dont care how i speell dont care how gramatically acurate i am i just post to have fun
                    How great for you, but I wouldn't expect too much "fun" being had posting the way you do with the crappy spelling and grammar. It makes your posts annoying and hard to read, which could lead to a lot of people just skipping them altogether. Don't be too surprised if you notice in the long run that you get less feedback on your posts than you are hoping for.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It does annoy me when people do spell incorrectly or make a mistake. If I do, I attempt to edit it as quickly as possible!
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        It does annoy me when people do spell incorrectly or make a mistake. If I do, I attempt to edit it as quickly as possible!
                        People making "a mistake" isn't so bad. It's worse when someones post is littered with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          People making "a mistake" isn't so bad. It's worse when someones post is littered with them.
                          wut s wrng with nt beig abl to spel proprli??!?!?1/1/11//1?!?/1/!/1!??/

Seriously, It's very annoying.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                            But really in all that time they were bottled up what were we going to do? Create 'dumber' technology
                            Not so much technology as tactics.
                            sigpic

Comment

It can get annoying. Mistakes are obvious for example : thisisa mistake
                              __

__

Comment

Well, obviously how annoying it is would depend on the mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X