Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARGATE SG 1 & ATLANTIS WERE DID IT GO WRONG ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still would like to know what you would use for bad guys in a spinoff show? Or would you do like McCay and just drink coffee while dialing the gate?

They introduced the Reps half way through SG-1 maybe that was....

THE DUMBEST THING EVER!!!!!!

New bad guys come up all the time, and we knew there wouldn't just be one bad guy all the time.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think either way it is fairly pointless to judge a television series we haven't seen yet. It may totally stink.

Then again there was a television series that everyone said would never fly off the heels of a previous phenomanon. It's called "Star Trek: The Next Generation."

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
        3. We knew the time device wouldn't work by the end of Unnatural Selection. It's sci-fi...these things never work.
        Oh, is THAT the "time device" he was yapping about? He should have been more specific. Or I should have thought about it more carefully. For some reason I was thinking of the Ancient device in WOO...

Comment

Please, obviously the time device doesn't work. Time travel is NEVER supposed to work correctly. Especially if the Ancients couldn't get the hang of it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Oh, is THAT the "time device" he was yapping about? He should have been more specific. Or I should have thought about it more carefully. For some reason I was thinking of the Ancient device in WOO...
            Oh, is THAT the "time device" you were yapping about? Yes, he should have been more specific. Then again, neither of them worked...and yet another sci-fi cliche lives on! YAY!
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

WHOA!!!!

Is this the one and only ARCHANGEMON who drew the FAMED Fusion of OPHANIMON AND SERAPHIMON????? OMg... *faints*..... *drools*... Digimon was my favorite until Stargate came along in my life....

It's Archangemon.... *faints*.... wow... so awesome that I see you again. I use to be a super fan of digimon and a SUPER fan of your digimon creations...... *faints.*

Comment

hello my ppl you know i didnt meant it to be a bash show because if i really wanted to bash it you would know what bash is about i mearly stated my pinions about some things that i do not agree with

so basically think of me as the ultimate alternative i only state my opinions you can agree or disagree that why were here

but you must agree that the snake heads and humans dont really have a shoot against the replicators specially since they have taken humans form and are more advanced

and calico nice to find a digimon fan here in the gateworld if ya like my creationgs wait and see the sg-1 manga im triying to make hopefully my askills have advanced anough to do a good job

ancient-archangemon out

Comment

sorry i misspelled your name on my earlier reply calicto but like i said im not a good speller

Comment

My hope is that Atlantis will not stink and will have some good qualities
                    __

__

Comment

of course we stand a chance agains the replicators, who knows what new technology we will find with all this new ancients stuff coming in. Also, as stated earlier, humans arent nearly as advanced as the asgard so have much differant tactics, which work alot better against the replicators. the asgard use energy everything and thats what the replicators need, we just shoot stuff till it breaks!

TBH, i tihnk all we need is some kind of device which attract energy particles and then suck the life right out of the replicators

Comment

archanrgemon, as someone who has been accused of bashing the show herself and as someone who has found a lot of fault with the show over the past season, all I can say is that it isn't so much WHAT you say as HOW you say it. You come off as a screaming jerk yelling about a couple of random things rather than a genuine fan voicing honest concerns about plot and character development. If you're "so angry I can't stop to think what words to use" then you need to back off and THINK about what words to use. It helps you to communicate better and it helps us to understand your thoughts better.

And for pity's sake, the TYPING IN ALL CAPS thing was a little ridiculous and, speaking personally, I'm less inclined to listen to someone using all caps than someone who uses letters normally but has bad grammar and spelling. All you do is draw attention to yourself... and away from whatever point you're trying to make.

No offense, but I don't think you're the ultimate anything, not even the ultimate PITA.

i only state my opinions you can agree or disagree that why were here.
                        Isn't that exactly what we've been doing? Even I have had to disagree with your points, and I don't think the show is hot stuff anymore, either.

but you must agree that the snake heads and humans dont really have a shoot against the replicators specially since they have taken humans form and are more advanced
                        Actually, I don't have to agree with that at all. That's YOUR opinion, not mine and just because you feel strongly about it does NOT make it a fact.

Unless you're here ONLY to tell us your opinions and not listen to anything anyone else has to say (and what would be the point of that??) you're going to have to get used to the idea of people having their own opinions and even- *gasp!*- disagreeing with you! Welcome to Gateworld. For what it's worth.

Comment

Please. We're the good guys. Like we're going to lose the war with the replicators
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I very much doubt that WE will loose!
                            __

__

Comment

Don't forget that SG1 and most of the SGC is also American. So there is no way in hell that they will be beaten by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                                Don't forget that SG1 and most of the SGC is also American. So there is no way in hell that they will be beaten by anyone.
                                Damn straight. ::goes off to drive the 12.5 mile per gallon SUV some more::
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X