No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a friend tags you in a photo. And you try to remember at which convention the picture was taken.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...when you always find an opportunity to walk under an archway just so you can imagine walking through a stargate...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

You never get tired of rewatching eps regardless of how many times you've seen them.
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

When you are forbidden to play 'Stargate' what happens next...!
          Because you have watched each episode a few dozen times...

Comment

When you tell your 4-yr old you are reading and he says "Oh, another Stargate story?"

Or your spouse hears the theme music and knows exactly what you're watching
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

When you live in an apartment with really thin walls and you hear your neighbor saying "Sheesh, girl next door is watching that Sci-Fi show again".

Dang right, I am! And I'm turning it up too!

Comment

When you say indeed without thinking and smile because it makes you think of Teal'c.
                sigpic

Comment

...you start referring to events or milestones in life as event horiozons... 'time to go to work, but just getting past the event horizon's going to be hard today.' or... 'My birthday's coming up.. another event horizon to party on the other side of.' ... etc...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

when you write a reply to a thread like this...
                    And when most of your friends on Facebook are people you have met through Stargate related events.

Comment

Six month bump.

When indeed is one of your go-to, anytime use phrases.

Comment

...you go "KWOOSH!" after walking through a doorway.
                        Total syffy posts: 36,690
                        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                        Matthew 5:9

Comment

When your children see you watching something on the computer and automatically ask if you are "watching Stargate again."
                          sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

...you mistake every person with a deep husky voice for a Go'uld.
                            Total syffy posts: 36,690
                            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                            Matthew 5:9

Comment

...you see strangers on a train and immediately think of a Stargate character.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

when you hear your snarky thoughts in Jack O'Neill's voice
                                sigpic

----------
                                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Working...
                                X