You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
    when you wonder what happened to gateworld, and also wonder why it is now pirate themed.

ps: polly parrot?o_O

edit: i want the old gateworld back, rolls into corner and cries.

edit 2.0: you misspelled....nevermind
    Pirate World rules!!

When you wonder why this wasn't the theme from the very beginning

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      Pirate World rules!!

When you wonder why this wasn't the theme from the very beginning
      when you think halo would be a better theme.

Comment

when your having an interesting Sta-rgate-related battle with rushy.
        Last edited by timstro59; 01 April 2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: i didnt put 3 r's, >_< stop that, your making me angry

Comment

When you join Gateworld... And discover it's like coming home...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

when you log back on to gateworld and find its going back to normal.

ps. now if they could just put our avatars back, that would be just awesome.

Comment

You revive this thread

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

When you rename your car the Daedalus...

When starting writing your name in ancient on homework assignments and expect your professor to be able to understand that.

Comment

When you read Window of Opportunity in your Early Childhood Education textbook and all you can think about is that kiss between Sam and Jack ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                    You revive this thread
                    you you've been there and done that.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                      you you've been there and done that.
                      Got the t-shirt...Well not really, but it would be interesting...

...You want a Stargate t-shirt...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                        ...You want a Stargate t-shirt...
                        You made a Stargate t-shirt.

Comment

When you have a Stargate T-shirt...

Comment

when you look down at the information and wonder why your the only one viewing the thread.

Comment

When you sometimes use a picture of yourself and a star from Stargate as Wallpaper on your home PC.

Comment

when you've done what ^ said.

edit:
                                when you realize that you have 54 stargate pictures in your wallpaper rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X