You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    Not trying to sound rude or anything, but that is horrible beyond belief.
    Meh i have no problem with it, i actually like the fact that there aren't people walking around Australia with Airsoft firearms, at least not real one's... makes me feel safer Plus i'd feel safer not having a real one... it's realistic enough for what i want

Comment

When you can't attend a Stargate event... And your friends say... "OK... We'll see you at the next one..."
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

when you get sad that you will be unable to attend a stargate convention ever, but gain solace from the fact that gateworld will stay up for a long time.

Comment

When...
          ~ You have plans to name your future dog Naquadah

~ You have met 38 actors from the show... and you have had each of them sign you very first costume piece Aussie BDU shirt with Stargate patches on it.

~ You have a pair of Magnum boots like they wear in the show and you wear them to work everyday so they look nice and well used.

~ You find out at your work that there is a product called 'Anise' and the first thing you do after giggle fitting is post it on Twitter and geek out

~ You have a 'Wormhole X-Treme ALL ACCESS Backstage Pass'

~ You keep all the convention tickets you've had or Exhibitors Passes if you work 'em.

~ Plans to eventually get a Earth Symbol Tattoo (or has one already like my friend)

~ You see an actor/ress from Stargate in anything other than Stargate and squee and yell out either their Stargate character name or real name... or if you've met them go "MET HIM/HER"

Comment

When your sleep talking consists of "Chevron One Encoded" and other such well know Stargate one liners.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

When a visitor to to your house goes...
              'WOW, That's an impressive collection of DVD's'

After they've seen your Stargate DVD collection.

Comment

*You have Stargate related dreams and nightmares, such as dreaming you are being harassed by the Genii.

Comment

Or...

You realize you started referring to your friends as Stargate Characters.
                  This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

You begin to designate a Stargate race to 'normal' people depending on thier behaviour.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

when you know stuff about the stargate that even people here on gateworld didn't know.

Comment

... you know the landscapes/forest of/around Vacouver by memory even though you have never been there.

Comment

When you are playing Portal 2 and you wonder if going through the portal will lead you to another planet.

When you find yourself quoting Jack O'Neill by saying "Oh, for cryin' out loud!"

Comment

~ You have a conversation with someone at work about how you wish you had a Zat to zat your boss three times... and then continue to explain that it'd need to be three times, just in case a sarcophagus was found to revive him, not that you know if it works or not.

~ When the most excitng thing you did on the weekend was get your shiny new SG-7 patch for your team costume

Comment

when you are working on a book about cultural advancement and you end up quoting Daniel Jackson more than any other person.

Comment

When you find a SG-1 novel you forgot you had when looking for something else...
                                And say 'So that's where I put it...'

Comment

Working...
                                X