Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    As they entered the lift to go to take them to the hangars, Todd indicated to his junior, to follow, the younger Wraith telepathically told his drones to stand down and stay where they were. "I hope you are as good a flyer as you are a fighter Sheppard." Todd said.
    As they reached the hangar bay, Sam with Jack behind, both in 'G' suits, exited from another elevator, Sheppard gave them a wry look. "Couldn't miss this Colonel, we'll be flying wing for you." Jack said with a grin, Sam only managed to shrug her shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by MelanieOZ View Post
      As they reached the hangar bay, Sam with Jack behind, both in 'G' suits, exited from another elevator, Sheppard gave them a wry look. "Couldn't miss this Colonel, we'll be flying wing for you." Jack said with a grin, Sam only managed to shrug her shoulders.
      Todd rolls his eyes. "Aaahh, even now, they still do not trust me Johnnn Shepparrdd." He turns and gives Sheppard a look that gives him a feeling like ice cubes slithering down his spine inside his flak jacket. "They feel the need to chaperone you," Todd goes on, "What do they think I can do to you whilst you are piloting this small ship?"
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Todd rolls his eyes. "Aaahh, even now, they still do not trust me Johnnn Shepparrdd." He turns and gives Sheppard a look that gives him a feeling like ice cubes slithering down his spine inside his flak jacket. "They feel the need to chaperone you," Todd goes on, "What do they think I can do to you whilst you are piloting this small ship?"
        Sheppard managed to merely manage a half-grin at the look Todd gave him, despite the hairs standing on end at the back of his neck. "Well, what do you expect? They didn't..you know, escape with you or anything. To them, you're just another life-sucking predator who happens to be an allie." Then he shrugged, ready to hop into the cockpit. "With me? You're just complicated." Then he gave a brief shrug at the last question. "Oh I don't know, take control of my mind, feed on me and the like. You know, all the really unpleasant stuff." Oh how casual he was in saying that!

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
          Sheppard managed to merely manage a half-grin at the look Todd gave him, despite the hairs standing on end at the back of his neck. "Well, what do you expect? They didn't..you know, escape with you or anything. To them, you're just another life-sucking predator who happens to be an allie." Then he shrugged, ready to hop into the cockpit. "With me? You're just complicated." Then he gave a brief shrug at the last question. "Oh I don't know, take control of my mind, feed on me and the like. You know, all the really unpleasant stuff." Oh how casual he was in saying that!
          "You really think I would do that?" Todd asks Sheppard. He tilts his head and pouts slightly, "I do believe you've hurt my feelings, Johnnn Shepparrrdd."

sigpic

Comment

"You really think I would do that?" Todd asks Sheppard. He tilts his head and pouts slightly, "I do believe you've hurt my feelings, Johnnn Shepparrrdd."

Sheppard laughs as they climb aboard, Todd looks aghast as a young airman hands him a helmet. "Do I have to wear this Shepparrrrdd?" He asks.
            "No you can leave it of if you like, but if I vent the cockpit, it may not be pleasant, besides, we need it to communicate." John looks over at Sam and Jack, gives them the thumbs up, Todd imitates him and chuckles. The 302's launch and the Dart follows them out, heading for Atlantis.
            Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 08 November 2009, 10:08 AM.
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Suddenly a ship appears out of hyperspace.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                Suddenly a ship appears out of hyperspace.
                It's a wraith hive ship.
                sigpic

Comment

It's a wraith hive ship.
                  "Victory to Blue 1, we have a Warith hive ship just dropped out of hyperspace, going to cloak. There are no life signs aboard!"
                  Todd, hears the call, "John Sheppparrd, I think that is one we lost previously to the replicators, we need that weapon sooner than later, is Teyla and Ronon worth the delay?"

Comment

"no", replies Sheppard.
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

"Sam, you and the General have the mission, I'm taking Todd back to complete the weapon. Todd relay to your Dart, pick instructions for Teyla and Ronon. Sam. you need three sonic passes over the north pier, Ronon and Teyla, will get the message. Blue 1 out."

Comment

The ship slowly began to move towards the 302's and darts in a flanking position, almost humming with a strange energy as the replicators within prepared for the inevitable - charging up, ready to fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
                          The ship slowly began to move towards the 302's and darts in a flanking position, almost humming with a strange energy as the replicators within prepared for the inevitable - charging up, ready to fire.
                          "Carter, they're not interested in us or the Victory at the moment, carry out the mission, all they want to do is join with the replicators on Atlantis!" Jack called out.
                          "I know that sir, but we can't let them. It'll take about 5 minutes for them to complete the weapon on the Victory, we have to buy them some time!"

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                            "Carter, they're not interested in us or the Victory at the moment, carry out the mission, all they want to do is join with the replicators on Atlantis!" Jack called out.
                            "I know that sir, but we can't let them. It'll take about 5 minutes for them to complete the weapon on the Victory, we have to buy them some time!"
                            "How are we gonna do that Sam?" O'Neill called out in frustration.
                            "Sir, the hive can't manouver well in atmosphere, we'll get it to chase us down low, when I pull up at..."
                            "Yeah, yeah Sam I get it, well I hope you can pull it off."

Comment

Originally posted by MelanieOZ View Post
                              "How are we gonna do that Sam?" O'Neill called out in frustration.
                              "Sir, the hive can't manouver well in atmosphere, we'll get it to chase us down low, when I pull up at..."
                              "Yeah, yeah Sam I get it, well I hope you can pull it off."
                              Teyla and Ronon have their hands full, blasting replicators, both of them had raided the armory for as many Tauri weapons as each could carry, the big pump action 12 guage shot gun being the most effective; they were now almost cornerewd against a doorway leading out onto the west peir. Suddenly they hear the boom of an aircraft breaking mach speed somewhere nearby, once, twice then a third time.

Comment

The universe exploded.
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X