Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"McKay, we came here so Todd could build that anti-replicator thingy that Thor built to get rid of them, do you think you can help Todd and maybe Sam help to build one and make it quick, PLEASE?" John says as he desperately shoots at more replicators coming through the door.
    I came, I saw, I conquered!
    sigpic
    We are unique! Created unique!
    Sevenofnine

Comment

"Alright, give me room." Rodney say's in a huff as he looks wearily at Todd, who just grins a mouthful of sharp teeth. "Hey what's this, it wasn't here a moment ago?" McKay and Todd examine a new panel on the lab desk.
      "What is it?" Sam asks.
      "Looks Ancienty to me" John replies as he looks over Todd's huge shoulders.
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

"Indeed, it might be able to help us build this anti-replicator gun you were telling me about Sheppard," Todd says to Sheppard while looking at the device.
        sigpic
        Sevenofnine

Comment

McKay reaches out his hand to activate one of the buttons, but Todd pushes it out of the way, "Don't you think we should look at it a little more closely before we start pressing buttons?"

Comment

"Why, are you afraid I am right, as I am always right and never wrong!" McKay grumbled to Todd.
            sigpic
            Sevenofnine

Comment

"One word," said Todd. "Arcturus."
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Sheppard rolls his eyes and sighs, "Okay, when you two have quite finished, we're in a bit of trouble here so can we get back to the replicator gun?"

Comment

Sam moves over and has a closer look. "Mmm, it's an ancient bio sensor, only someone with the gene can use it"
                  "Oh well i guess that'll be me" Rodney says haughterly and places his hand over the face of the control. "Hmmph, nothing, must be broken,"
                  Sam looks at Sheppard "John?"

Comment

John goes and puts his hand over the sensor, but nothing happens, so Todd steps up and does the same, "Its dead, we need to charge it somehow," Todd rumbles.
                    sigpic
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

"No it's not dead, it's like the controls in a jumper, John just think of something!" Sam said urgently.
                      "I'm trying Sam." Then, when Sheppard thought his mind was spent, a vid screen popped up in front of him. On the screen they could clearly see a Tauri ship approaching the base, not a 304, but one of the new 310 battleships.

Comment

"Can you contact them Sheppard," Todd growls, listening to the scratching of the replicators at the door.
                        sigpic
                        Sevenofnine

Comment

'its the crew of the destiny there back' exclaims Sam

Comment

"I'm only receiving static, I think the sensor are giving us misleading readings, Todd see if you can fix the sensors so we can find out really what is out there," Sheppard asks the wraith Commander.
                            sigpic
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

"By the Aktari Goddess..," the Wraith Commander whispered coarsly.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

A crakled signal comes through their coms, "Atlantis base, this Captain Sarah Connolly of the Earth Ship, Victory, do you copy? Squawk code alpha seven niner three, come in please."

Comment

Working...
                                X