Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney looks squarely at Sam. "The Victory Sam, I thought she was still undergoing trials?"
    "Apparently not." Sam replied.
    "Captain Connolly?" Sheppard said with doubt on his face,
    "Navy, John. She's a Naval Captain."
    Todd just looked puzzled. "Are they here to help or not?"

Comment

Sam clicks her coms."Sarah how....never mind, we're in big trouble here, can you assist. The place is crawling with replicators and we're trying recreate a ARW, zulu, zulu, seven five four over."
      "We know Sam, we were told, we have some friends aboard, stand ready to beam you up."
      "Er, Captain Connoly, Col. John Sheppard here, we have a 'guest' here who doesn't have a locator." John interjected, looking at Todd.
      "We know Colonel."
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

"Be ready to beam, energizing, ... Welcome aboard the Victory, everyone, I think you all need to debrief us about the situation on Atlantis." said Captain Connolly, watching Todd looking around the bridge, taking note of the technology.
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

"But first things first, Captain, how did you...."
          "Know, well I'll let Col. Sheppards guest exlain." Sarah, clicks on her coms and who but Elisabeth, in the flesh, walked in, followed closely by Bill Lee carrying a large box, an unfamiliar Tok'ra and lastly the Victory's science officer, air force Capt. Jennifer Hailey.

Comment

John is starring at Elizabeth agape, surprised to see her, she should be dead, but them something starts to happen, its like waking up from a bad dream and he can hear this voice calling his name, "Sheppard, Sheppard ... wake up," the gruff voice of a wraith says urgently.
            sigpic
            Sevenofnine

Comment

John shakes himself, Todd's great hand on his shoulder, sweat poured down his back, despite the coolness on the great ship, he blinked, Elisabeth walked toward him, she looked at the new arrivals, one by one, then back to John.
              "Surprised John?"

Comment

"Surprised? Yeah, you could say that..." he peers around at all the faces looking inquiringly in his direction, "...can someone tell me what's going on?"

Comment

Captain Connolly interupts. "Ahem, I think we have some work to do, reunions can wait. Dr. Lee, Captain Hailey, show our friends to the science lab please."

Comment

As the guests are shown to the lab, strange sounds emit from the hallways.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Like screeching, eerily similar to those emitted by wraith darts, the sound seemed to rise and fall like the wail of a vintage blitz siren.

Comment

Alarms sounded and everyone ran for their posts.
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

The Victory crew went to action stations, Major Clarkson, the EW officer called out. "Captain ma'am, we have multiple contacts, darts ma'am hundreds of them."

Comment

"Commander, can you talk to them and call them off?" the Captain asked Todd hoping he would be able to talk to the hive commander and have a cease fire.
                            sigpic
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

Todd stepped toward Connolly's control chair, "Patch me through." His deep voice resonates.

Comment

But there was silence on the other end, and they were unable to stop the attack.
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X