Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    At McKay's hurt look, Sheppard mumbles, "Ouch."
    Jen: Ouch? Ouch?! That's pretty much word for word how you described him this morning in the shower....the shower....while....while.....you....you were.....you were...fixing...yes fixing the hot water tap.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Suddenly the city's alarm started going.

Comment

ronan shoots wildly at nothing and everyone stares at him as he says: "THE DARK! IT'S SCARING ME!"
        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
        sigpic

Comment

Todd stuns Ronon, and Ronon falls flat on his face.
          sigpic

Comment

"You know, actually, it is pretty dark," says Sheppard. "That's kinda odd, don't you think?"

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
              "You know, actually, it is pretty dark," says Sheppard. "That's kinda odd, don't you think?"
              Weir (softly): But John...John...there's nothing to fear in the dark..(her eyes glow ever so slightly)...absolutely nothing to fear...

Comment

as sheppard and weir disappear after some pink smoke comes from her mouth as she suddenly kisses him.
                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                sigpic

Comment

"That can't be good," Rodney said to Carson, with a concerned look.

Comment

"Is it just me or have we not seen Teyla in a while", Carson replied

Comment

Shepherd meanwhile starts singing, baby come back, everyone looks at him weirdly.
                      sigpic

Comment

"You're right Carson", said Rodney abruptly, spinning round to look in the other direction, "where did Tayla go?"

Comment

"Maybe Teyla's disappearance is related to this weird phenomena." Todd says while thinking about the weird ghost Weir.
                          sigpic

Comment

"So, where do we start, Rodney," said Carson, looking concerned.

Comment

"Well First, we need to explain why this sheep is in the control room" Rodney said
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                "Well First, we need to explain why this sheep is in the control room" Rodney said
                                Carson: You know Rodney, I realize that I'm no genius and that my IQ is only 200 which is several hundred points lower than yours, but I think that maybe the alien mushrooms that you smoked, despite the fact that I as the final medical authority of this expedition advised you otherwise, might just have something to do with it. Did you listen to me? You just had to go ahead and smoke the pretty little fungi that you found. When you pass out in a about thirty minutes and nearly die, I'll be conveniently tied up with something for just about the same amount of time that it'll take for you to die. I do hope that my unavailability to supply you with medical care isn't too much of problem and I do apologize in advance for any inconvenience that may result from your death.

Comment

Working...
                                X