Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla was already ready to go, she was always there for John because she still secretly loves him.
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

As they walked to the isolation rooms, Teyla asked "So whats going on John?"

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        As they walked to the isolation rooms, Teyla asked "So whats going on John?"
        "We are having trouble with Rodney and Lorne and Zelenka, so I need your..." but he turns and looks straight into her eyes, sees the love she has for him, and decides to take a page out of Todds book and asks "Will you marry me, Teyla?"
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

Teyla stands there in the Isolation room with a look of puzzlement, and all of a sudden she says to John " Yes John, Let's Do it!"

Hello Everyone! This seems Fun!!
          sigpic
          Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Just then they heard a scream "Get your hands of my man!!!"

Comment

Weir, whom was standing in the background, rolls her eyes and waves throws her hand up in exasperation.

Comment

But John gives a sign to Caldwell and he beamed Sheppard and Tayla on board alone...
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

"Know we are alone i have a question to ask you" says Teyla to Sheppard

Comment

She ask him "what if I tell you, this baby is yours?"
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

John looked shocked, "well im extremely fertile, especially considering my age"

Comment

In the meantime while Ronon carried a baby he noticed something weird...
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

He saw the female version of himself walking towards him

Comment

He felt something strange in his stomach, his heart stopped for a moment...
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

"Um..." he stuttered, staring at the strange person.

Comment

She stopped short and narrowed her eyes at him. "Who the hell are you?" She asked in a low, horrible-to-listen-to voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X