Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story, one sentence at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But looking around Jack realised everyone seemed to have gone and he was alone, "hello," he shouted, "anyone awake here?"

Comment

"Not again" an unknown voice said from behind Jack.

Comment

"oh right, Bauchy...you still here?" Jack replied as he spun around to see his old pal.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

"No Genaral O'Neill, I'm merely a figment of your imagination." he stamped on Jack's foot. "What do you think eh?"

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Jack turned around and threw his shoe at Baal and poked out his tongue, "So what do you think of that then, nyuck, nyuck!"

Comment

"I have taken the initiative to return Dr. Altman to earth, but somehow found myself here, again" Ba'al observed pensively.

Comment

"Ah right...well here's a hundred bucks for ya trouble, the commissary stocks some great stuff. Ya might wanta check out our DVD rentals." Jack grinned and then winked slyly and handed over a greenback.

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

"Excellent," purred Baal, "and perhaps we could have a couple of beers too? You know chew the fat, laugh about old times?"

Comment

At that very moment Jack was about to answer his old nemisis, a boom shook the ship and the tannoy broke the moment loudly. "Hands to stations, this is not a drill, hands to stations we are under attack.."
                    Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Ba'al smirked, "Ah, that must be the Mercenary Nathan out to collect my bounty. I wonder how he found me." Jack turned to glare at the System Lord, desiring to rip that smirk of and shove it.

Comment

Jack sprinted from Ba'al as best his knees would stand and called the bridge over his coms. "Sam, Mitchell anyone, fire at will blow that ************ from space!!!"
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                        X