This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
    LOL... The Gods of Google can't help there...

Hallow are the children of the Google,
    Hallowed are the GOOGLE!
    We see your google and wiki it. I hope that you're no offended that i wiki'd your google to oogle it.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      technicians who dialed the gate to the Ernest's planet
      No
      Originally posted by chyron View Post
      How many fish are in the stream behind O'Neil's house?
      Anyone who says he/she is a fan of Stargate should know that answer.
      Last edited by jelgate; 07 December 2007, 04:02 PM.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Let's see if anyone can guess this;

Spoiler:
        How many ancients does it take to change a lightbulb?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

Spoiler:
          None. The lightbulb has to want to change, only then can it ascend.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Spoiler:
            One provided they use Google
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Now that is a brilliant answer.

sigpic

Comment

With an Ascended Ancient in the room, who needs lightbulbs?

Comment

But if we're discussion black lights, you probably don't want to lead them toward ascencion since it they're 'dark'...and you probably want to stay away from lava lamps as well...night lights are probably safe.

Comment

How many fish are in the stream behind O'Neil's house?
                    Well, its been just over an hour with an answer so I guess I'll answer it...

1) I don't believe that its a 'stream' its a pond or lake.

2) Its 'O'Neill' with two 'L's' so obviously we're not talking about the General with the hots for a Blonde with an IQ that sounds like an IRS form.

3) Since we are talking about 'O'Neil' with one L, we don't even know if he own's house or even has a stream behind it.

(Sorry it was a trick question from the start.)

Comment

I don't think it counts if you answer your own question.

sigpic

Comment

What are you guys still asking questions? No one's answering them!

This reminds me of a scene from "Arrested Development", where the entire Bluth family just kept chanting "speech, speech, speech" without anyone actually starting a speech.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

You win at life.
                        Thanks.

Comment

None. Cause they cannot interfere with us lowers. They want us to be able to find the power within ourselves to change the lightbulb.
                          Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 08 December 2007, 03:45 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Added a little something to my sig can you can tell?
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Maybe you can explain what "if you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago" and the rest of Oma's nonsense means

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                                Maybe you can explain what "if you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago" and the rest of Oma's nonsense means
                                To see something for what it is, the effects must have already have happened. You cannot see the whole until you can see what it has caused. You do not know what the whole is if its effects are still to happen.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X