• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda tapping, with rda second

sig by starlover1990

Comment

RDA
      Dogs are my favorite people.
      If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

surely there are more than 142 who have an opinion?

Comment

I picked RDA. But, IMHO, all the actors on Stargate SG-1, including the guest actors, are great.

Comment

Rick is the best allround, "everyday" actor...he does it so naturally ... I don't even feel like he's acting most of the time. I love it.

But I think Michael is better at the more intense moments. Ex: Lifeboat and Legacy ... where you have to step up a nodge and really show off your acting skills. Michael is amazing when he needs to be.

Comment

AT all the way baby!!!

Comment

I couldn't decide who was the better actor. I choose MS, because of his role for Lifeboat. He did an excellent job in that episode--playing multiple people. The other actors are great too, but I could only choose one.

Comment

RDA -- no question -- he was the glue that made the show -- he always made those around him shine -- but then when needed he could do it all alone -- he was awesome in Abyss -- he just drew you in and kept you there -- but my fave -- where he really shined was Paradise Lost -- there is a huge time frame where he is the only one on the screen -- no words -- but he fills the screen -- he is more that just a talking head -- there is the facial expressions, verbal intonations, body language, the use of those hands to make a point, the little looks or the way he can crack you up with the brush of a hand -- the timing and deliverance of even the smallest lines -- obvious intelligence in the wit and humor -- the way he has developed Jack from season one until today -- so believable -- there is a hole in his absence that just can't be filled!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!
                  The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Boy, was that hard. Most of the actors on SG-1 are amazing, but in the end I went with Michael Shanks. I think he conveys the character's emotions better than anyone else – he makes me feel what Daniel feels; it's what makes Daniel my favorite character. Plus, Daniel has been posessed/drugged/otherwise altered so many times (most notably in "Lifeboat," though "Holiday" also stands out in my mind), and it takes a great actor to pull that off with any kind of believability.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

This is hard because I think they are all excellent actors and it is the combination of all of their acting and characters that makes each other good.

But since you asked

I had to go for Amanda. She has shown such versitility over the years. I started watching SG1 because RDA is a very talented actor and really stayed hooked because of Amanda.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Lik Rodehawk said, all of the actors are really good, but I still have to go with Claudia Black. But Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Ben Browder and Christopher Judge are all about the same.

Comment

Grrr i chose my favourite character which is Tealc
                          I was supposed to choose my favourite actor which is amanda tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                            Who do you think is the best actor in Stargate SG-1? I mean regulars, although if you think a guest star or recurring guest star deserves it, mention them as well.

Don't start bashing the actors you don't like - I don't want any "??? is a terrible actor" posts.
                            RDA all the way
                            I am a Colonel in the great colilition
                            http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

YAY for Amanda Tapping!!!!!
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Wow... The last post was in August of last year?

This is for the new blood then.

Comment

Working...
                                X