Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't voted and won't because I just can't choose! RDA/AT are both soooo amazing! They come joint first and as my two favs are in the lead...I don't have to vote. If one of them slips to third, which I doubt with the way things are looking, I'll vote for that actor, but for now...RDA/AT ROCK!

Although I have to say Chris Judge is brilliant, definitely a close second.

Honourable Mentions: Michael Shanks, Teryl Rothery, Don S Davis and Carmen Argenziano.
    Last edited by Nikki; 15 August 2007, 12:45 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Voted for Amanda. I think everyone on the show is great, they are all really good actors. But I think AT has really developed herself on SG1. She can more or less do anything now, and she does it really well.

Comment

Technically the most accomplished actor is Amanda, but I like Rick more so he gets my vote...

Comment

AT for range.

I like the comment one of the directors made in a commentary, that they could always count on Amanda for a reaction shot whether the action was focused on her or not.
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
            AT for range.

I like the comment one of the directors made in a commentary, that they could always count on Amanda for a reaction shot whether the action was focused on her or not.
            Oh man, I totally forgot about this thread!

Comment

MacGyver, hands down

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
              X