This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B

You stand and wave goodbye cheerfully to him and as you look out toward the ocean, you see a tsunami heading right for Atlantis. Do you

A: Tell McKay and scream your head off?
    B: Tell Weir and scream?
    C. Run in circles screaming, "The giant wave is going to kill us all!"
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

A

McKay raises the shield and the wave splashes off. What do you want to do now:

A) Go exploring offworld
      B) Wander around the city
      C) Watch Kavanaugh getting Wraith-sucked

Comment

C

You then feel slightly hungry. Do you:

A. Go eat some jello?
        B. Steal a couple of McKay's power bars?
        C. Risk the food in the commissary?
        SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

C

However before Cavanaugh died he managed to slip a fair shair of poison into the food stock. You and about a dozen others report to the infirmiry deathly ill. Carson says they have no cure. Do you:

A. cry over Beckett's shoulder
          B. throw a temper-tantrum and start breaking everything
          C. kidnap Hermiod and force him to make a cure

Comment

C

While Hermoid is making up a cure, you think about one last thing you'd like to do if the cure doesn't work. Do you:

A. Streak through the halls of Atlantis?
            B. Kiss the person you've had your eye on forever?
            C. Tell Sheppard that "Kirking" is really old?
            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

B.

While kissing, a general alarm goes off. Do you:

A) Keep kissing.
              B) Run to the control room.
              C) Go for a swim in the ocean.

Comment

B

You see that the gate is open and standing next to it is a holographic image of Cavanaugh. He explains that earlier he went to an advaced civillization and had himself cloned. He demands to be sent all of Atlantis's blue jello or he'll inform every Wraith hive the location of Atlantis. Do you:

A. hand over the jello
                B. call his bluff
                C. launch a nuke at the planet Cavanaugh is at

Comment

A.

Atlantis is outraged at the fact that you betrayed them by giving the jello supply to the enemy...

Do you...

A. Kidnap Weir and use her as a hostage.
                  B. Jump from the nearest balcony into the ocean.
                  C. Steal the ZPM and threaten to smash it.

Comment

A.

You hold Weir hostage and tell everyone you'll shoot her if they don't give in to your demands. Over the radio Sheppard says, "I will kill you!" You say, "I'll shoot Weir!" He says, "I will kill you!" This gets a bit dull after a while.

Do you:

A. Shoot Weir just to see if Shep means it.
                    B. Change the subject. Next time he threatens to kill you, compliment Sheppard on his hair.
                    C. Claim you are under the influence of mind controlling aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by OutThere
                      A.

You hold Weir hostage and tell everyone you'll shoot her if they don't give in to your demands. Over the radio Sheppard says, "I will kill you!" You say, "I'll shoot Weir!" He says, "I will kill you!" This gets a bit dull after a while.

Do you:

A. Shoot Weir just to see if Shep means it.
                      B. Change the subject. Next time he threatens to kill you, compliment Sheppard on his hair.
                      C. Claim you are under the influence of mind controlling aliens.
                      A.

As you go to pull the trigger Ronon comes up behind you and knocks you unconscious. Everything goes dark. You wake up in the infirmary with a massive headache and find you're restrained. Do you:

A. Beg for Dr Beckett to release you stating that the Wraith had you under mind control.
                      B. Kick and scream until some comes to find out what's wrong.
                      C. Bribe the nearby guards with blue jello.

Comment

A.

Beckett releases you and you immediately go to Weir's office to apologize profusely but Elizabeth is terrifed of you and picks up a ZPM and throws it at you. Upon hearing Elizabeth's screams Sheppard comes running uo behind you. As the ZPM comes hurtling through the air towards you, do you:

A. Attempt to catch the ZPM and thus save the day and put you back in everyones good books.

B. Duck and allow the ZPM to hit Sheppard

C. Pass out from the shock of Weir's sudden outburst - and thus allowing the ZPM to hit Sheppard!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

(Because I want to see Dr Beckett again )

C.

You collapse onto the ground whichsurprises Dr Weir and makes her feel guilty. The ZPM hitsSheppard but fortunately bounces of him and lands on the unconscious you. You save it. When you wake up in the infirmary is there:

A. A big well done party waiting for you.
                          B. Carson with a big needle saying well done but you need a tetanus jab because you cut yourself when falling.
                          C. Sheppard moaning because you should have been hit in the first place.

Comment

B.

Beckett gives you a jab in the butt with his big honkin needle and you get upset. Beckett feels sorry for you and he comes over to comfort you.
                            Do you:

A. Exagerate your saddness so as to milk the situation for all it's worth

B. Grab him by his shirt collar and plant a big one on him

C. Scream at him to stay away coz he hurt you with that big honkin needle
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

B!!!

You give him a massive kiss and won't let him go but he finally pushes away and falls over, hurting himself. Do you:

A. Help him so he might like you.
                              B. Check through his wallet.
                              C. Just leave him there, someone will be along soon.

Comment

A.

You go to his rescue and he falls head over heels in love with his saviour - you!! He declares his love for you and begins to serenade you.
                                Do you:

A. Stand there and enjoy his crooning

B. Run as fast as you can coz his singing is so bad you ears feel as though they are going to burst

C. Hold him and join in the serenade
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X