No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the person who cloaked all the jumpers in the bay please report to Dr. Weir's office immediately. She would like to speak with you about all the head wounds that have been sustained since that little stunt. Thank you.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Teyla: to whomever has forgotton to feed Morgan Le Fey, when I'm out of Post Op I'm gonna kill you, that is all.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Voice: May I remind everyone that for tomorrow's costume party, no one is allowed to dress as a Wraith. You do not want Ronon to shoot you!
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Teyla: to whomever has forgotton to feed Morgan Le Fey, when I'm out of Post Op I'm gonna kill you, that is all.
          you mean the kitty?
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
            Voice: May I remind everyone that for tomorrow's costume party, no one is allowed to dress as a Wraith. You do not want Ronon to shoot you!
            thanks for the reminder Morgan.
            .... And Also No Goa'uld costums allowed as well we dfon't was Lorne to fire on you either!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              you mean the kitty?
              yup

Sombody, If at first you don't succeed, hit the self destruct the Wraith'll never take this city with me alive!

Comment

Voice: Whoever put an obituary in the Atlantis Times for Colonel Sheppard, please come to the control room immediately for you reprimand.
                [strangled cry]
                ...Never mind.
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*Wonders if it is OK to murder lilith then remembers that she is a Time Lordess and trying to kill a single Time Lord is all but possible*
                  you know i luv ya kitten!!
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kittens are nice, as they grow up into pussies

"runs off behind the sofa and hides"
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                      Kittens are nice, as they grow up into pussies

"runs off behind the sofa and hides"
                      :3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        you mean the kitty?
                        Morgan: MEOW (translation = Give me all your attention please!)

Comment

Morgan: MEOW (translation = Give me all your attention please!)
                          Hush cat! I'm trying to take over the world!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            Hush cat! I'm trying to take over the world!!
                            this is what I mean she's currently a kitten see?
                            Spoiler:

Comment

i wasn't joking about taking over the world... tonight's chocolate is laced with a certain something... soon the children of the world will bow down to me!!!! Halloween is mine!! Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Announcement: Attention. The Halloween candy has just arrived. The dentist will be here in one month to check if you get any cavities. Eat up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Announcement: Chuck for the win!!!!!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X