No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw: Members of the expedition, I have a game for you to play...
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Honey immmmmmm hommmeeeee!!!!!!!
      Atlantis: My fordy-po! you came back!
      I missed you too.
      Atlantis: I love you soo much, lets distroy these weirdos inhaditing the city, that way it just me and you.
      Wonderful idea, prep the self distruct.
      Atlantis : OK
      *BOOM*

Comment

Announcement: We have positively confirmed that Colonel Sheppard's pheromones have mutated and are the cause of the numerous women on the base getting pregnant. We have confined him to an uninhabited planet until we can find a cure. Any woman wanting to get pregnant is more than welcome to visit him.
        Last edited by chyron; 22 December 2007, 10:58 AM.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          Announcement: We have positively confirmed that Colonel Sheppard's pheromones have mutated and are the cause of the numerous women on the base getting pregnant. We have confined him to an uninhabited planet until we can find a cure. Any woman wanting to get pregnant is more than welcome to visit him.
          I wonder if thats how teyla got pregnant?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
            I wonder if thats how teyla got pregnant?
            Sadly it isn't oh well at least we can dream can't we?!

anyhow back on topic before we start comingparing catfoods....

Rodney: Deadalus this is McKay, soomn as you get the chance beam down a litterbox, cat litter, cat food... oh and a cat..... thanks.
            Caldwell: Weir is letting you have a CAT?!
            Rodney: Weir said no, Carter said yes.....
            Carter: anything to get him out of my office.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Rodney: Deadalus this is McKay, soomn as you get the chance beam down a litterbox, cat litter, cat food... oh and a cat..... thanks.
              Funny! But we all know that john is the dady! at least in fics he is.
              and how is compairing cat food bad?
              im in a funny mood, but can't think, so ill just read.

Comment

Funny! But we all know that john is the dady! at least in fics he is.
                and how is compairing cat food bad?
                im in a funny mood, but can't think, so ill just read.
                that I would actually HATE to hear on anything even the normal radio

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

that I would actually HATE to hear on anything even the normal radio
                  now that is something I would hate to hear.
                  we getiing off-topic. but i don't mind.

Comment

Ronin: Looks like meats back on the table boys! and this thread is back on track. Hmmm...tastes like chicken.

Comment

Anouncement:Sleestaks have entered the base! I repeat Sleestaks have entered the base!

Comment

Anouncement:Sleestaks have entered the base! I repeat Sleestaks have entered the base!
                        the what?

Comment

the what?
                          ...google it....I will say it involves Sid and Marty Kroft

Comment

Ronin: Looks like meats back on the table boys! and this thread is back on track. Hmmm...tastes like chicken.
                            Ronon, remind me to kill you
                            you can't even aim right
                            (gunshot, body hits the floor)
                            kill my kitty why don't ya?!

Comment

:::screaming lambs:::

(HA! I challenge anyone to get the reference.)

Comment

Attention!! SECURITY BREACH! SECURITY BREACH! BENJAMIN GATES HAS NOW STOLEN THE ATLANTIS STARGATE AND THE ZPM!

: Aw, CRAP!
                                : Wait, doesn't that mean...
                                *ZWOOM*
                                *everything goes black*
                                : AAAAAAHHH! HELP! HELP! I HATE THE DARK! SAM, SAVE ME--OWWW!!
                                : AH! Sorry, McKay--OUCH!
                                : Whoops...*WHAM*
                                *THUMP*
                                : Who is that?
                                : I believe you have just knocked Dr. Keller unconscious.
                                : WHAAAT?!
                                : Mckay, STOP SCREAMING in my ear!
                                : YOU CAME TO SAVE ME! *THUD* ...owww...
                                : McKay, what the--
                                : I was TRYING to hug you, but you MOVED!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X