things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, but you've forgotten about the green one and yellow one

and once again i curse my impecable long term memory for knowing that there were two other dinosuars on the show besides the purple ****....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Carter: We've just received word that Colonel Sheppard has made it out of his sex-change surgery in good condition. He...She should be back from medical leave in about 2 months. Please be certain to address him as Johanna. ::smiley:: Thanks guys! Have a great day!
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Under spoilers for newst episode....
        Spoiler:
        Teyla: to whomever told Col Sheppard I was in love with another man, when I find you I'm gonna ack hey whoa! *crashing sound as Teyla is tackled by John to keep her from going after the Marines (and back to He-that-shalt-not-be-named AKA Canoe)*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Teyla: Yes, I do not know what a tampon is.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Carter: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt just adopted Dr. Mckay. Congratulations Rodney!

Comment

Dr. Evil: I have captured Elizabeth Weir. If you ever want to see her again, you will pay me ONE! MILLION! Dollars!

Comment

"General Lamarque is dead!"*

*My ultimate you wouldn't want to hear. I can now die in peace, my life is complete for I cannot possibly top this.

Comment

Rodney: If anybody's looking for me, I'll be in the bathroom next to ops - stall 5, for a few hours.

Comment

Announcement: The Furlings have arrived!

John: Um, anybody want to tell them they have the wrong show?
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Announcement: Mel Brooks is dead. I repeat Mel Brooks is dead. A memorial service will be held in the gateroom at 0900 tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        Announcement: Mel Brooks is dead. I repeat Mel Brooks is dead. A memorial service will be held in the gateroom at 0900 tomorrow.
                        NOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's something I definitely would not want to hear!
                        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

WHAT?! Is he really dead?? Or am I just being gullible again...
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

it's not something i would want to hear either, and if he was dead i wouldn't be posting.... that came from a conversation i had this morning.... in conclusion, despite how old he is, getting to sleep with him would be the coolest thing ever, and when he dies, the entire world will be in mourning..... i have weird friends [( pot, kettle, black )]
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              it's not something i would want to hear either, and if he was dead i wouldn't be posting.... that came from a conversation i had this morning.... in conclusion, despite how old he is, getting to sleep with him would be the coolest thing ever, and when he dies, the entire world will be in mourning..... i have weird friends [( pot, kettle, black )]
                              You do have weird friends. And that comment about the pot and kettle is so true. (And I really didn't need the image that popped into my head about the part that sleeping with him would be cool! )
                              "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                                Announcement: The Furlings have arrived!
                                Furling Leader: Ruy lack toole moi gusa kopi ambp weho unce veri tisl uld nat ginth cati reco sent Jappa du Hutte*

*Translated automatically by the Atlantis intercom as: We come to present our bodies to you as sacrifices. Skin us and make fur coats. Roast us and feast on us.

*Actual translation: We seek sancturary and safe haven from our enemies who seek to kill us. Help up. Save us.

(Had to toss in the Star Wars reference - HAHA!HAHA! ::jiggling:

Comment

Working...
                                X