things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Attention! We're having a viewing of the Rocky Horror picture Show, complete with audience participation, in the mess hall at 8 on Saturday.
    Please being your own waterguns, newspaper, toast, and rice.

"and hot dogs."

my old physics teacher threw hot dogs instead of rice.
    sigpic
    Doctor Who and Top Gear
    The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
      "and hot dogs."

my old physics teacher threw hot dogs instead of rice.
      Seriously? Weird much?

There is a rule being put in place over the Rocky Horror viewing. If there are any virgins, people who haven't seen Rocky Horror, report to me so we can have a virgin auction, too.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Random Voice: Mckay wanted on line one, the ZedPM room is flooded again. Hermoid please return your mthoers call on line nine. Sheppard please contact hair gel Company on line seven. Everyone on base currently not on a mission to anywhere, please remain in your rooms until we fix the drain problem..... again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Once again we must apologise for the malfunction in the beaming systems. And to those of you who have endded up in the sewerage resivor we can't say how sorry we are.
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
            Once again we must apologise for the malfunction in the beaming systems. And to those of you who have endded up in the sewerage resivor we can't say how sorry we are.
            We have an update on thebeaming situation. We have identified the problem and are curently trying to rectify it.
            In a totally unrelated matter, a months supply of popcorn will be given to whoever knows where Hermiod is hidding.
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
              We have an update on thebeaming situation. We have identified the problem and are curently trying to rectify it.
              In a totally unrelated matter, a months supply of popcorn will be given to whoever knows where Hermiod is hidding.
              He's in the recreational room watching football with Colonel Sheppard and myself.
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

& Keller : Oh, great leader, blessed by God, sent to us from Heaven to protect us from the Infidel...

Woolsey: Oh, what is it?!

: I beseech you to reduce my levy of footsoldiers, cattle, and wheat. Due to a famine...

Woolsey: DENIED. Next!

: But, sire, my cattle are dying and my fields are barren...

Woolsey: DENIED. Next!

: But, sire, that is unjust and tyrannical! I object!

Woolsey: TAKE THAT MAN AWAY AND HANG HIM! Next!

& Keller: Oh, great leader, blessed by God, sent to us from Heaven...

Woolsey: Oh, no. Not all that bull**** again. Out! OUT! Everybody OUT! Council is dismissed!

Green for the musical theatre nerd who gets this reference
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Daddy, wut duz this button do?"
                  "No don't touch that."
                  "Relax, Zelenka deactivated that panel. Junior can't do anything with it."
                  *crash*
                  "He, he, he"
                  "oooh, sorry Rodney."

--------------------------------
                  "Relax, nothing could possibly go wrong."
                  "So says the man whose last words are either going to be 'wow' or 'oops'."

*the nothing does go wrong*

*walking past* "Wow."
                  "Oops."
                  sigpic
                  Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Sheppard:For those of you who think of Rodney as an @$$ I'm pleased to inform you that when he gets old he not only is one but looks like on too..

Comment

Originally posted by Sandmonkey View Post
                      Sheppard:For those of you who think of Rodney as an @$$ I'm pleased to inform you that when he gets old he not only is one but looks like on too..
                      McKay: "Hey, if it weren't for me you'd still be stuck 48,000 years in the future...Omg who comes up with these arbitrary numbers?"

--Later--
                      Ronon: *growl* "So, I hear you and Jennifer..."
                      McKay: "Eeek." *scampers*
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

McKay: "Hey, if it weren't for me you'd still be stuck 48,000 years in the future...Omg who comes up with these arbitrary numbers?"

--Later--
                        --------------------------------------------
                        Hours later

[hiding] "Is it safe to come out yet?"
                        "Yup."

[is shot]
                        "Oops, guess not."
                        sigpic
                        Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Hours later

"Yup."

[is shot]
                          "Oops, guess not."
                          Hours later in the infirmary

[groans and flutters eyelids] Who's there?
                          [in Canadian accent] Good morning, Prime Minister. I'm sorry to wake you, but the Albanian ambassador is here to see you about the situation in Kosovo.
                          [to self, quietly] Oh no! I must have been transfered to the body of Canadian Foreign Minister Peter McKay in the alternate universe!
                          sir, did you just say something?
                          No, it was nothing. : cool: [to self, looking at Sam discreetly] Maybe I'll be luckier in this universe...

Meanwhile back at Atlantis:

Please stop hiding, McKay. Everything's okay now- Roran has been restrained, and Jennifer still loves you. And if you don't come out now, either Zelenka will find a way around you jamming our sensors or Sheppard will somehow automagically find you and force you out of wherever you're hiding.
                          [gloating] I am a god! Bow before me!
                          Stop gloating, idiot. I and all the rest of us know that you take the credit for everything from everyone else.
                          Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound View Post

[in Canadian accent] Good morning, Prime Minister. I'm sorry to wake you, but the Albanian ambassador is here to see you about the situation in Kosovo.
                            [to self, quietly] Oh no! I must have been transfered to the body of Canadian Foreign Minister Peter McKay in the alternate universe!
                            No, it was nothing. : cool: [to self, looking at Sam discreetly] Maybe I'll be luckier in this universe...

Please stop hiding, McKay. Everything's okay now- Roran has been restrained, and Jennifer still loves you. And if you don't come out now, either Zelenka will find a way around you jamming our sensors or Sheppard will somehow automagically find you and force you out of wherever you're hiding.
                            Stop gloating, idiot. I and all the rest of us know that you take the credit for everything from everyone else.
                            I love that, "automagically."
                            sigpic
                            Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

--Later--
                              Hours later

"Yup."

[is shot]
                              "Oops, guess not."
                              Originally posted by Puget Sound View Post

OMG Mental Greens XD

Btw, you said "Roran" instead of "Ronon"...which reminds me...

: Oh, HELL no. Not Eragon again! Why do the dragons always have to be telepathic?
                              : That movie SUCKED.
                              Keller: You should really read the book...
                              : Oh, please, do you think he reads?
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                OMG Mental Greens XD

Btw, you said "Roran" instead of "Ronon"...which reminds me...

: Oh, HELL no. Not Eragon again! Why do the dragons always have to be telepathic?
                                : That movie SUCKED.
                                Keller: You should really read the book...
                                : Oh, please, do you think he reads?
                                : "Hey, I read."
                                : "Flight manuals don't count."
                                : "Pfft, not those. I meant golf magazines, and War and Peace."
                                : "Oh and what page are you on?"
                                : *indistict mumbling* "124."
                                : "Uh-huh. Shaadddup!"
                                sigpic
                                Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Working...
                                X