No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: Look it's along story, serfice it to say it involed three ducks and a lot of prunes. So everyone, just try to avoid the east pier for the next few days
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

John, you have been a very naughty boy!

I don't remember you complaining last night!

A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Not exactly hear, but I don't think Sheppard would appreciate this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1G0v1JCCIA

Comment

Jenny Wraith weight-loss plan.
          --Lose 70lbs in 10 minutes
          --What are you waiting for? Call Jenny.

----------
          SOYLENT GREEN IS WRAITH.
          : O_o
          : *sniff, nibble* "Hmm." *eats* "Yummy."
          : "You know, there's a certain kind of poetic justice at work here."

----------
          : "I once caught a snapper" *gestures* "this big."
          : "It's not about the fish. It's about the fishing."
          : "Then why bother bringing a rod."
          : "Hey."
          : "Not you. A fishing rod."
          alt--who-likes-fishing: "Hiya."
          :O_o
          :"This city is weird."
          sigpic
          Doctor Who and Top Gear
          The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
            Not exactly hear, but I don't think Sheppard would appreciate this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1G0v1JCCIA
            *shudders*That clown is creepy.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Rodney(in the shower...singing):I could show you my favorite obsession. I've been making a man. With blond hair and a tan. And he's good for relieving my...tension. I'm just a sweet transvestite. From Transexual, transilvania, ha, ha. HEY, HEY! I'm just a sweet transvestite (sweet transvestite) from Transexual, Transilvania. So-come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation. But maybe the Rain. Isn't really to blame. So I'll remove the cause. But not the symptom.

He doesn't know his radio is still on does he?
              No.

*speechless*
              I think I'm gonna be sick.

BLOODY HELL!
              Oh. My. God!
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 26 February 2008, 12:48 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Sam: When you got it, flaunt it
                Step right up and strut your stuff
                People tell you modesty's a virtue
                But in the theatre modesty can hurt you
                When you got it, flaunt it
                Show your assets, let them know you're proud
                Your goodies you must push
                Stick out your chest, shake your tush
                When you got it, shout it out loud
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Elizabeth: "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world."
                  sigpic
                  Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

John: "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world."

Spoiler:
                    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

The musical Hair, starring Sheppard's Hair.
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Weir: okay everybody, the IOA are on their way. You know the drill, all the booze over the side.

Spoiler:
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Unknown voice:Attention! Auditions for this month's production, "Sweeny Todd" are being held in the Gate room at 7 PM. And no, Todd the wraith can't play Sweeny Todd.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                            Unknown voice:Attention! Auditions for this month's production, "Sweeny Todd" are being held in the Gate room at 7 PM. And no, Todd the wraith can't play Sweeny Todd.

Random voice: Holy crap, there's a beaver, and its eyes are glowing! It's a Goa'uld beaver! Go away demon beaver! [BOOM!]

Whoever knows which book the eye-glowing exploding beaver comes from gets green!
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post

Random voice: Holy crap, there's a beaver, and its eyes are glowing! It's a Goa'uld beaver! Go away demon beaver! [BOOM!]

Whoever knows which book the eye-glowing exploding beaver comes from gets green!
                              You mentioned that in the Gate Head thread. I don't know the book, though.
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Attention! We're having a viewing of the Rocky Horror picture Show, complete with audience participation, in the mess hall at 8 on Saturday.
                                Please being your own waterguns, newspaper, toast, and rice.
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X