No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir: You people are spending to much damn time on Gateworld.net. You need to get a ****ing life and turn off those PC's. You've got better things to do with your time. You should be finding someway to defeat the Wrath or deactivate the Replicators. Do you honestly think that the Ancients ascended to a higher plane of existence by surfing the internet. If you don't get off your fat butts...YES!! I just got another rep point...
    Last edited by chyron; 17 December 2007, 06:02 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Weir: You people are spending to much damn time on Gateworld.net. You need to get a ****ing life and turn off those PC's. You've got better things to do with your time. You should be finding somewhat to defeat the Wrath or deactivate the Replicators. Do you honestly think that the Ancients ascended to a higher plane of existence by surfing the internet. If you don't get off your fat butts...YES!! I just got another rep point...
      That is hilarious! Why will Gateworld not let me give you green?

Rodney: *whispering* Release... me.

Please, somebody get that reference.
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
        That is hilarious! Why will Gateworld not let me give you green?

Rodney: *whispering* Release... me.

Please, somebody get that reference.
        Oh damn...what is that from? You've stumped me! and I'm too lazy to google it. Independence Day - that's it.

Try reporting the posost to the mods and telling them that you think I should get a rep point for it.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Oh damn...what is that from? You've stumped me! and I'm too lazy to google it. Independence Day - that's it.

Try reporting the posost to the mods and telling them that you think I should get a rep point for it.
          Yep. Independence Day. I love that movie. And I suppose I should be less picky and start giving more people green.

Nancy: [cell phone rings] Oops, I'm so sorry. Wow! You've got great reception down here.
          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
            Yep. Independence Day. I love that movie. And I suppose I should be less picky and start giving more people green.

Nancy: [cell phone rings] Oops, I'm so sorry. Wow! You've got great reception down here.
            But you know that no one quite does the job that I do. I mean who can top my OnStar post...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11361

Comment

But you know that no one quite does the job that I do. I mean who can top my OnStar post...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11361
              Oh my God. Ha ha! Why can I never think of anything like that?

Comment

chyron, you are the God of Comedy... hands down.... oh, and i will soo buy your book when you publish it
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

sweetie!?
                  You came all the way from earth for me?!
                  Weeelllll, i did want to see the baby.....
                  *smacks him on the head*

This was inspired fom the samjack shipper thread.

Comment

Announcement: Members of the expedition are reminded that Commander Hutchinson's reception will be begin in 30 minutes and that attendance for the full four hours is mandatory. At this time, long range scanners do not detect any Wraith or Asuran activity within a 1,000 parsec radius of Atlantis. Any members of the expedition not in attendance will be required to meet with the commander tomorrow for lunch.

(Green if you get the reference, but frankly if you don't get the reference you won't understand why you WOULDN'T want to here this.)
                    Last edited by chyron; 19 December 2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Announcement:{Insert Your Name}, please report to Ambassador Kosh's quarters for a face to face audience....and please be certain to put on your name tag, he's really bad with remembering who people are.
                      Last edited by chyron; 19 December 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Announcement; Col Sheppard your mother is on line two, she wants to bawl you out
                        John: oh must be my birthday. *picks up phone*
                        Johns mother: *babbles into the phone making no sense, not to mention a rush of air*
                        John: *uses said air to clean himself off as if using a brush to get the cat hair off himself* *hangs up phone and turns to Chuck whoe is staring at him* Well she is a windy old bid isn't she?

Three guesses where that scene came from.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Weir: You people are spending to much damn time on Gateworld.net. You need to get a ****ing life and turn off those PC's. You've got better things to do with your time. You should be finding someway to defeat the Wrath or deactivate the Replicators. Do you honestly think that the Ancients ascended to a higher plane of existence by surfing the internet. If you don't get off your fat butts...YES!! I just got another rep point...
                          TOO FUNNY! It won't let me give you green!

~~~~~~~~~~

: Hey, you guys have GOT to try some of this Turkish Delight! It's DELICIOUS!!
                          : Where did you get that?!
                          : *points to gate* Some lady in a blue dress gave it to me. Why?
                          : DON'T EAT IT!!
                          : I don't get it, I thought it was supposed to be in a WARDROBE...?!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            TOO FUNNY! It won't let me give you green!

~~~~~~~~~~

: Hey, you guys have GOT to try some of this Turkish Delight! It's DELICIOUS!!
                            : Where did you get that?!
                            : *points to gate* Some lady in a blue dress gave it to me. Why?
                            : DON'T EAT IT!!
                            : I don't get it, I thought it was supposed to be in a WARDROBE...?!
                            Haha, but i think that mcay would be edmund. and teyla susan , and shepp peter, and ronon lucy(yea right)

Comment

Ronon as Lucy??

: Sheppard! Sheppard! Wake up! Wake up!
                              : Ohhh, what is it?
                              : Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe, like I told you!
                              : Oh, Ronon, you've just been dreaming!
                              : But it really WAS there! And this time, McKay went too.
                              : Is this true, McKay?
                              : ...I was...just playing along. I'm sorry, Sheppard, I shouldn't have encouraged him. But you know what...little children are like. Some of them don't know when to stop pretending. *smirks*
                              : *cries and runs away*

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                Ronon as Lucy??

: Sheppard! Sheppard! Wake up! Wake up!
                                : Ohhh, what is it?
                                : Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe, like I told you!
                                : Oh, Ronon, you've just been dreaming!
                                : But it really WAS there! And this time, McKay went too.
                                : Is this true, McKay?
                                : ...I was...just playing along. I'm sorry, Sheppard, I shouldn't have encouraged him. But you know what...little children are like. Some of them don't know when to stop pretending. *smirks*
                                : *cries and runs away*

Man, i can picture it, that made me laugh out loud.

What is Narnia?
                                A place with snow and a bad mean girl.
                                I came through the wardrobe
                                THat is scienticicly impossible.
                                *sticks tounge out* nine is a prime number.

Ok, i know, kinda fractered. but i found it funny

Comment

Working...
                                X