things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elles
    It sounded very wrong at the beginning there...

Weir: So what can you tell me about what you saw when you returned to Athos?
    Teyla: It was horrible.
    Sheppard: It was terrible.
    McKay: It was... somewhere in between the two adjectives just said.
    Teyla: The Wraith, they have culled the chickens.
    Weir: No! Not the chickens! If Athos no longer has any chickens who are we going to steal poultry from?
    Sheppard: We have no choice... we have to eat beef now.
    McKay: But I can't! I have Indian heritage!
    Weir: You do?
    McKay: Yeah... Why? I thought everyone knew that.
    Sheppard: No... we didn't.
    McKay: Oh... well I do.
    Teyla: Weird...
    McKay: Yeah... isn't it?

Alas, it seems we've gotten a bit off-topic. So to get us back there...

(John has come back through the 'Gate, dressed in a long green robe and crown of some plant. He looks very uncomfortable. Teyla comes through in a lovely white dress and a big smile. McKay and Ronan come in last, looking very amused.

Weir: So, how did the negotiations go?
    John: Er... Well... They wouldn't talk to us if the leader wasn't... Ah... (mumbles something)
    Weir: What was that, John?
    McKay: (gleefully) Married!
    Ronan: (smirk) Sheppard had to be married to finish the deal...
    Teyla: And I was only too happy to provide my services! (beaming)
    John: Yes, thank you guys... SO MUCH...
    Weir: (looks caught between outrage and amusement) Uh... Ha... Okay... Hold on just a moment, I'm going... To call for a team to... Hee hee... Get the trade supplies... (runs for her office)
    John: Oh God, she had better not be doing what I think she's-
    Weir: Attention all personnel. It is my pleasure to announce the marriage of Mr. And Mrs. John Sheppard... Or Emmagan. It will depend upon the couple's (snicker) decision... All are invited to a roast-Er, I mean, reception! Hee hee hah hahhhaahahahahahahaahahaaaa!
    McKay: (begins cackling)
    Ronan: (laughing)
    Teyla: (confused) Is this traditional for Earth marriage customs?
    John: Oh yes... It's pure evil, Teyla...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon

(John has come back through the 'Gate, dressed in a long green robe and crown of some plant. He looks very uncomfortable. Teyla comes through in a lovely white dress and a big smile. McKay and Ronan come in last, looking very amused.

John: Er... Well... They wouldn't talk to us if the leader wasn't... Ah... (mumbles something)
      Weir: (looks caught between outrage and amusement) Uh... Ha... Okay... Hold on just a moment, I'm going... To call for a team to... Hee hee... Get the trade supplies... (runs for her office)
      Weir: Attention all personnel. It is my pleasure to announce the marriage of Mr. And Mrs. John Sheppard... Or Emmagan. It will depend upon the couple's (snicker) decision... All are invited to a roast-Er, I mean, reception! Hee hee hah hahhhaahahahahahahaahahaaaa!
      hahahahaha i loved that!
      wier: attentionthis is wier now that john is finnally married all the girls can now come out of their hiding places...ford what are you doing in here?! ....ford?! *sounds of yelping* FORD CAUGHT THE KIRK SYNDROME EVERYONE HIDE!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Ohmigosh... *catches breath*

Teyla: Well I for one don't care how evil it is... Dr. Weir invited us to it in such a nice manner that... John?
        *over intercom*
        Weir: Oh John... *heavy breaths*
        *I appear next to Teyla in a cloud of smoke*
        Elles: I'm telling you... No matter what his Kirking habit will not tone down until Carter gives him that electric *snicker* shock therapy.
        Sam: My pleasure...
        Teyla: The SG-1 sets are that way...
        Sam: Oh... I guess Elles will have to do it...
        Elles: Yes I will... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Attention everyone, I just want you to know that cloned Elmo's have just come out of the stargate followed by barney's. At first they fooled us with sayings of loving us then suddenly assasinated the entire SGA team. Have a good day.
          "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Ohmigosh... *catches breath*

Teyla: Well I for one don't care how evil it is... Dr. Weir invited us to it in such a nice manner that... John?
            *over intercom*
            Weir: Oh John... *heavy breaths*
            *I appear next to Teyla in a cloud of smoke*
            Elles: I'm telling you... No matter what his Kirking habit will not tone down until Carter gives him that electric *snicker* shock therapy.
            Sam: My pleasure...
            Teyla: The SG-1 sets are that way...
            Sam: Oh... I guess Elles will have to do it...
            Elles: Yes I will... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
            Andrew: Sheesh...
            (John returns, looking none the worse for wear. The sounds over the intercom continue)
            Teyla: ... John? You are not cheating on me with Dr. Weir?
            John: Hey, I'm not that stupid! Must be some other John... I don't think she'd be using his full name, unless she was, I dunno, a Jaffa or something...
            Andrew: Or maybe she's just fantasizing... That's always a possibility... What?

Comment

Me: *electric wires in hand* Actually... *conducts DNA test* This is just a clone... the real John is up there... *looks towards Weir's office*

Comment

Originally posted by Superstargate
                Attention everyone, I just want you to know that cloned Elmo's have just come out of the stargate followed by barney's. At first they fooled us with sayings of loving us then suddenly assasinated the entire SGA team. Have a good day.
                Barney: I am Barney of Borg with the Elmos of Borg, being assimilated is fun!
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Children singing: Barney is a dinosaur he lives in our imagination... Barney can be your friend to if you get assimilated too!

Comment

Assimilation is painful, imagine a Wraith being assimilated by the borg, envision the intense agony that Wraith would be going through.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Weir: ... And that concludes my first hit album, "Simon Dying in Many Horrible Ways". I hope you enjoyed it, because my next hit album, "Simon Dying in MORE Horrible Ways", is going to be played next!

Comment

Weir: I'd like you all to welcome our new Phsycologist....but before we introduce her...we'd like to tell our old one that her time here is much appreciated....now I'd like yuou to here the new one's rules....you must attend a session each day...Rodney, Carson, John...you have to twice....or four times a day.....you must come prepared to be stripped.....of your pride
                        Me: and clothes
                        Weir: excuse me....um...and now please meet out new thereapist..PJ1
                        : Oh God no!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                          Weir: I'd like you all to welcome our new Phsycologist....but before we introduce her...we'd like to tell our old one that her time here is much appreciated....now I'd like yuou to here the new one's rules....you must attend a session each day...Rodney, Carson, John...you have to twice....or four times a day.....you must come prepared to be stripped.....of your pride
                          Me: and clothes
                          Weir: excuse me....um...and now please meet out new thereapist..PJ1
                          : Oh God no!!!!
                          lol, you must be the greatest pshycologist ever

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

John: Attention all personnel: We have intruders, repeat, intruders. They go by the aliases of PJ1, Susanne, and Elles. They resemble human women, but are in fact something else. If you see them, subdue them by any means nessecary, as they are completely, 100 percent nuts.

Comment

attention atlantis: this is wier beckett has a new assistant...she has a errr colourful resume please welcome susanne!
                              everyone: OH HOLY...!
                              me: well nice to see you all too im sure john will like me i might even give him a spongebath!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

John: Attention all personnel: We have intruders, repeat, intruders. They go by the aliases of PJ1, Susanne, and Elles. They resemble human women, but are in fact something else. If you see them, subdue them by any means nessecary, as they are completely, 100 percent nuts.
                                mwahahahaha no nut house in the universe can keep me away from john!
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X