No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Weir: attention all personell. this is an official warning to stay in your quarters: Kavanaugh's towel got caught in his door this morning, but he had resisted the urge to fix the problem. I repeat, if you value your vision and your sanity, stay in your quarters...
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

(ok i nicked this from the sony boards...)
      a very bad impression-
      this is the human wier of the hive ship atlantis could everyone please report to the mess hall for our lunch...er um i mean your lunch...that is all.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Rodney, today's the day you change your socks...
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          [ A joint Replicator-Wraith attack is underway. Atlantis is sure to fall and then singing is hear over the intercom. ]

...I love you, you love me, we're a great big family....
          Horrific!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

"The Matrix has you Rodney"
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"NO WIRE HANGERS!"

(Green to the first person who sends me a private message with the reference)
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"She'll breed, you'll die"

Comment

*Pirate accent* Yarr! There be a whale in the naquadah reactor!
                  When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                  The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                  Spoiler:
                  MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                  Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                  MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                  Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                  AND
                  MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                  Me: Times it by that really big number!
                  MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                  Me: How should i know?
                  MBA: Its on the board
                  Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

"Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok. I sleep all night, and I work all day."
                    "He's a lumberjack and he's ok. He sleeps all night, and he works all day..."
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                      "Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok. I sleep all night, and I work all day."
                      "He's a lumberjack and he's ok. He sleeps all night, and he works all day..."
                      LMAO!

Comment

All hands battle stations! We've detected an army of IRS auditors approaching Atlantis...and they're reinforced with Dentists!

Comment

Sheppard: Attention all personnel, there is an infestation of Tribbles on the western pier. Please proceed there with your flame throwers and grenades.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Weir: Attention all personnel. I regret to inform you that Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard has died in a Wraith cross-fire attack and I will be stepping down from my posistion, as I must struggle to not give in to depression. Doctor Rodney McKay will now be your leader.
                            I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

(^ ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! nice one)
                              dr wier: attention atlantis the mess hall has been booked for a private party...on a totally unrelated note.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! from all his hive buddies.
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Sheppard: Welcome to the Milky Way-Pegasus gate-puddle jumper-shuttle survice. This is your Colonel speaking. Today we will be departing from Atlantis for Earth. Please fasen your seat belts while we prepare for lift off. Thank you and enjoy your trip. Please remember: if you want a fast comumute and don't have a ZPM, the Milky Way-Pegasus shuttle service is the only way to go!
                                Lordi.... oh lord....
                                my oh my!

Comment

Working...
                                X