No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/Teal'c: This isn the song that never ends....
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
      Why do I feel like I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons???
      lol!!

Sam and Jack: Moo!!!*
      Rest of SGC: Oh dear lord!! Someone kill us now!!!!

*in my world, moo is a sex noise....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Cows!!!!! PJ1 must be here......RUN!!!!!!
        :HEY!!!! *Grabs missing shaniel by the leg*...Found him...he was hiding here the whole time......

Comment

Intercom (singing): startrekkin across the universe the universe, on the starship enterprise uder captain kirk. startrekkin across the universe, only moving forward cause we can't find reverse

Comment

*Joins Gatebuster feel somewhat responisble.*

Comment

Jack: Okay, whoever took my Herbal Essences shampoo had better give it back!
              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                Jack: Okay, whoever took my Herbal Essences shampoo had better give it back!
                : See Teal'c even Jack has a slightly girly side
                : Daniel Jackson I do believe youa re the one who takes a bubble bath evry Friday and monday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                  : See Teal'c even Jack has a slightly girly side
                  : Daniel Jackson I do believe youa re the one who takes a bubble bath evry Friday and monday nights?
                  lol

they are not bubble baths...I have sore muscles.
                  then what purpose do the potpurri and bath salts serve?
                  OMG

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Daniel: It's called "aromatherapy", thank you very much! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go exfoliate.
                    SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Daniel: It's called "aromatherapy", thank you very much! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go exfoliate.
                      make sure you moisturize after exfoliating daniel or you will indeed have red puffy skin.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Daniel Of course! Who doesn't moisturize after exfoliating?
                        (random Red, puffy SF walks by)
                        Daniel What DO they teach kids these days?!?
                        SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Daniel Of course! Who doesn't moisturize after exfoliating?
                          (random Red, puffy SF walks by)
                          Daniel What DO they teach kids these days?!?
                          rofl nobody likes a red puffy SF

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Got that right, lol!
                            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Landry: Your attention please! Good news! Dr. Jackson did not have to die trying to return Sheppard's hair gel. We have received word from Atlantis that the Ancients had forseen the loss of Sheppard's hair gel and built a giant resevoir of it. However, Walter remains in shock...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                                Landry: Your attention please! Good news! Dr. Jackson did not have to die trying to return Sheppard's hair gel. We have received word from Atlantis that the Ancients had forseen the loss of Sheppard's hair gel and built a giant resevoir of it. However, Walter remains in shock...
                                Random tech: Does this mean I get to replace him as " chief reach and grabber of buttons and such" ? I can yell incomong wormhole! wanna hear?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X