No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Attention, personnel, the SGC has been chosen as the site of the Annual Alien Convention. You will continue your normal duties during the convention, which will last from the third to the eleventh.

Do not associate with the Ferengi."
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
      "Attention, personnel, the SGC has been chosen as the site of the Annual Alien Convention. You will continue your normal duties during the convention, which will last from the third to the eleventh.

Do not associate with the Ferengi."
      attention: If a ferengi asks you " I think I have something on my ear...would you try to get it off of there for me?" DO NOT COMPLY!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Landry: MITCHELL! Get your ass in here! i got a call from your mother and OOH is she mad at you!
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

"This is the Spanish Inquisition!"
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

"Folks, this is General Landry. We will be holding the next Brady Bunch Reunion at 1500 hours tomorrow. All security officers please need to remain informed of all Tok'ra appearances within the Reunion area - we all know how the Tok'ra love the Brady Bunch..."
            "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Sam: Come on sir, where did you hide my pregnancy test? You do want to know if you're going to be a father again don't you?

Jack: I left it at your place last night. You were suppose to tell me the results today, remember?

Sam: Right, sorry sir. I'll have those test results for you tonight
              sigpic
              SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

Season Seven or Prior

Hammond: "Maintainence and Medical Team to the Commisary. And Will Col. O'Neill, Major Carter, and whoever mad that abomination that they tried to pass off as blue Jello please come to my office within five minutes. After that, the MP's are cleared to use Zats."
                Sir, Request permission to beat the... out of this man"

Comment

Originally posted by aacid
                  Season Seven or Prior

Hammond: "Maintainence and Medical Team to the Commisary. And Will Col. O'Neill, Major Carter, and whoever mad that abomination that they tried to pass off as blue Jello please come to my office within five minutes. After that, the MP's are cleared to use Zats."
                  Jack: Sir it wasn't our fault. Felger challenged us to a jello wrestling match and we just couldn't turn him down. Half way through we ran out of jello so we HAD to make more.
                  Sam: I quess we didn't get the recipe right, sir.
                  sigpic
                  SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

"We have an invasion of fangirls! This is not a drill! Repeat, we have an invasion of fangirls!"

Comment

lol, and try our new Prim'tah kids meal that comes with a super Jaffa action figure
                      and now your children can get a healthy choice like goa'uld apple dippers

Comment

Sam: Well...remember that one experiment that went awry?...
                        Felger: You mean I have to change diapers and I didn't even get to have the fun that went into it?!?
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

attention all personal would the pilot of the cargo ship please report to the surface your park illegally
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Jack: Will the Jaffa who parked his death glider in my parking spot please move it before i blow it shreads?
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

to the owner of a 1997 , silver, ori ship parked on the west side of the sgc...your lights are on

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Daniel: Felger, will you stop singing "Foxy Lady" everytime Sam walks by? It's getting to be just plain creepy now...You can also stop doing the Wayne's World dance with it too...
                                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X