No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: May your undies chafe until the end of time!
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

: WHAT IS EVERYONES OBSESSION WITH UNDERWAER TODAY......???
      : Well Rodney I believe you said you were wearing Rollie Pollie Ollie Pull-ups

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
        hahahaa I had a book full of cards....I was paticularaly found of my Richu Hologram card....I traded it for some Water Pokemonm card....Also a hologram.......

reminds me a converstion I had between a friend of mine......
        Me: I get Danny and Shep
        Friend: No you can have Danny but I want Shep....
        Mek you get Rodney, Baywatch Ronon, Lorne, Jack, Teal'c and Zelenka...if I can have Shep and Danny.
        Friend: No deal
        Me: why do I feel like I'm trading cards???

: hey Teal'c I heard of the Intercom you wear Smurff undies too....and Here I was tihnking I was the only one......
        ROFL! I do that too! My friend has daniel with the longer blo-dried haircaut and I have him without it.lol, they are almost trading cards huh?

And to go with the underwear theme.

Landry: Hmph...SG1 in my office looking at underwear...little do they know that I am going commando
        Everyone listening:ewwwww!!!!
        Teal'c: Going commando? Is he preparing for a mission oniell?
        Jack:Ummmm....Hey tealc look! donuts!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I believe there was a thread for the goua'ld and they're undies.....I read it and was greatly disturbed........

Hathor: soo Landry....you're a commando???
          Landry: no but I am cammondo
          Lam: Dad what the hell are you doing....you know I told you to wear you specail Panties...Doctors orders
          Landry: They're not panties...they're manly Panties.......

Comment

I believe there was a thread for the goua'ld and they're undies.....I read it and was greatly disturbed........

Hathor: soo Landry....you're a commando???
            Landry: no but I am cammondo
            Lam: Dad what the hell are you doing....you know I told you to wear you specail Panties...Doctors orders
            Landry: They're not panties...they're manly Panties.......
            eww...goauld and their undies, not a thread I would want to visit

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

That's putting it lightly.....

Comment

jesus... what fricking (fracking? ) drugs are you guys on! lol, gimme!

Teal'c: It is now 7 times we have in fact saved this planet from certain destruction

Sam: If ANYONE can get the tape off McKay with me in a bikini it would be REALLY appreciated (Series 2 atlantis. )

Zelenka: McKay is a ********! Nuff said

Ronan: Ummm, anyone spare some conditioner?

Hammond: Did everyone see this fish I caught on the weekend? John West, only the best!!!

O'Neill: $50 bucks for whoever taped Gilmore Girls, ooh, umm, I mean, Rambo last night...
                Vows are spoken
                To be broken
                Feelings are intense
                Words are trivial
                Pleasures remain
                So does the pain
                Words are meaningless
                And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                All I ever needed
                Is here in my arms
                Words are very unnecessary
                They can only do harm

Comment

Originally posted by Morgasshk

Teal'c: It is now 7 times we have in fact saved this planet from certain destruction

Sam: If ANYONE can get the tape off McKay with me in a bikini it would be REALLY appreciated (Series 2 atlantis. )

Zelenka: McKay is a ********! Nuff said

Ronan: Ummm, anyone spare some conditioner?

Hammond: Did everyone see this fish I caught on the weekend? John West, only the best!!!

O'Neill: $50 bucks for whoever taped Gilmore Girls, ooh, umm, I mean, Rambo last night...
                  lol, ronan could really use some conditioner. (nice one with the gilmore girls)

Jack: Teal'c buddy, you dont look so happy what's wrong?
                  Teal'c: I did indeed miss the O.C. on tv last night, Oniell. all is not well
                  Jack:

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Me: Jack I recorcded it..Loralie slept with Chris and I think Rory is back to dating that creep of a guy Logan.
                    : Nooooo Loralie was engaged to Luke
                    Me: she broke it off cuz he kept post poning.....
                    : Ewwwww why won't Rory see the error of her ways and go out with Jesse?
                    Me: I know....Jesse is waaay more cool
                    : AMEN
                    Me: ohhh and Lane married Zach.....
                    : Sweeet.
                    SF's in hall giggle out of control......

Comment

Originally posted by Morgasshk
                      A wonderful thing produced by the Lucian Alliance known as...
                      Coca Cola.
                      Me: Jack I recorcded it..Loralie slept with Chris and I think Rory is back to dating that creep of a guy Logan.
                      : Nooooo Loralie was engaged to Luke
                      Me: she broke it off cuz he kept post poning.....
                      : Ewwwww why won't Rory see the error of her ways and go out with Jesse?
                      Me: I know....Jesse is waaay more cool
                      : AMEN
                      Me: ohhh and Lane married Zach.....
                      : Sweeet.
                      SF's in hall giggle out of control......
                      O'Neill: *produces meat cleaver from the depths of his... I dunno what... and stabs SFs multiple times!* That's *stab* for *stab* making *stab* fun *stab* of *stab* the *stab* greatest *stab* show *stab* on *stab* TV *stab* next *stab* to *stab* Stargate *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      *stab*
                      INFINITY!
                      *stab*
                      Daniel: Ooh! Blood! Me likes!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                        A wonderful thing produced by the Lucian Alliance known as...
                        Coca Cola.

O'Neill: *produces meat cleaver from the depths of his... I dunno what... and stabs SFs multiple times!* That's *stab* for *stab* making *stab* fun *stab* of *stab* the *stab* greatest *stab* show *stab* on *stab* TV *stab* next *stab* to *stab* Stargate *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        *stab*
                        INFINITY!
                        *stab*
                        Daniel: Ooh! Blood! Me likes!
                        AMEN!!!!!
                        me and Daniel have alot in common.
                        :Jack did you know I'm a fraid of toasters
                        :No...so am I...we're like twins
                        Me: Wow so am I....
                        : who asked you.......

Comment

landry: i know a song that gets on every bodies nerves, every bodies nerves every bodies nerves, i know a song...*abrupt halt to singing*

Walter:Gun fire in the control room, med team is required. GENERAL STOP BEFORE SAM SHOOTS HERSELF LIKE DANIEL!
                          *landry continues singing*
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

: Anyone seen my pants???
                            : sir your office???
                            : ok *looks around* anyone seen my office.
                            Random Redshirt SF :and we trust the world in this mans hands

Comment

O'Neill: "What does this button do?"
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Why do I feel like I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons???

Comment

Working...
                                X