Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    Lol!

Can I take this moment to ask who Mary Steenbergen is?
    lol, the woman with which Jack is enamoured. Hmm...It's hard to think of something she has been in that you might have seen. Google her under images (she is one of those people you see in all sorts of stuff but rarely care enough to get her name) Oh!! she was in "what's eating Gilbert Grape", she had an on screen affair with Johnny Depp. ( and she is married to Ted Danson)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Teal'c: I am also indeed both glad and grateful that I do not have to wear the article of clothing known as the "thong". They appear most uncomfortable...
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

(Static/beeping/pulsing tone which continues for hours.)
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
          Teal'c: I am also indeed both glad and grateful that I do not have to wear the article of clothing known as the "thong". They appear most uncomfortable...
          lol, that's funny

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            walter: we've picked up a ship on radar sir, its hailing the planet.
            Hammond: this is stargate command, why do you enter our territory?

Ship captain: this is the starship enterprise.
            *jack jumps up*
            Jack: YES! I KNEW IT! tealc, daniel pay up! escpecialy you carter....
            lmfao, good call!

Intercom: Similar sounding countdown to the one on Lost

Intercom: Scotty: I dinna hava tha powah cap'n!

Intercom: This is Blade, I heard there were some kinda of techno Vampires on the way? I'm here to offer my services, *evil laugh*

Intercom: Hi! This is Ork from Mork and You are on the air! Woohoo! Blah Blah, Blah! Sooo, who's our next caller? Hey, It's me!

Intercom: Paging, Paging, I'm looking for a Hugh... Mr Jass? a Mr Hugh Jass? Anyone seen a Hugh Jass on the bass? (Sam turns to McKay, "I think someone is looking for you...")

Intercom: Hiccup, cough, ahem, yeah, (in incredibly drunken voice) yeah, Carter, you're promoted honey, because, you, *hic, cough*, have nice norks, you can be a commander or something *hic* now

Intercom: "Seriously! Anyone that gets me Treehouse of Horror VIII on DVD can have a promotion, I am NOT kidding! O'neill out"
            Vows are spoken
            To be broken
            Feelings are intense
            Words are trivial
            Pleasures remain
            So does the pain
            Words are meaningless
            And forgettable

All I ever wanted
            All I ever needed
            Is here in my arms
            Words are very unnecessary
            They can only do harm

Comment

Jack: "Hey, Carter, are you wearin' my underwear? 'Cause I'm wearing yours and they're not doin' it for me."
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgasshk
                lmfao, good call!

Intercom: Similar sounding countdown to the one on Lost

Intercom: Scotty: I dinna hava tha powah cap'n!

Intercom: This is Blade, I heard there were some kinda of techno Vampires on the way? I'm here to offer my services, *evil laugh*

Intercom: Hi! This is Ork from Mork and You are on the air! Woohoo! Blah Blah, Blah! Sooo, who's our next caller? Hey, It's me!

Intercom: Paging, Paging, I'm looking for a Hugh... Mr Jass? a Mr Hugh Jass? Anyone seen a Hugh Jass on the bass? (Sam turns to McKay, "I think someone is looking for you...")

Intercom: Hiccup, cough, ahem, yeah, (in incredibly drunken voice) yeah, Carter, you're promoted honey, because, you, *hic, cough*, have nice norks, you can be a commander or something *hic* now

Intercom: "Seriously! Anyone that gets me Treehouse of Horror VIII on DVD can have a promotion, I am NOT kidding! O'neill out"
                haha! you said norks

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

"...Sorry guys, we're doomed."

Comment

...General Lanudry has been re-assigned.... (Cheers).... His replacement will be General... this can't be right.... (Throat clearing) The new commander of the SGC will be Army General Forrest Gump.... we're so screwed.....
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
                      ...General Lanudry has been re-assigned.... (Cheers).... His replacement will be General... this can't be right.... (Throat clearing) The new commander of the SGC will be Army General Forrest Gump.... we're so screwed.....
                      lol

Forest: I like shrimp...do you like shrimp? I own a shrimp boat.
                      Daniel: Oh no
                      Sam: This sucks
                      Mitchell: SHRIMP!I LOVE SHRIMP!!! Hey ...does that mean you can get me free shrimp??

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Forrest:I like to run.
                        Sam: Run Forrest Run...right out of here!
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Intercom: I like Jenny

Intercom: Me and Jenny was like peas and carrots

Intercom: I just kept on RUNNING!

Intercom: Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

Intercom: But she tastes like cigarettes!

Intercom: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars. Crap, intercom is on...

Intercom: (O'neill) What the frack is that smell?

Intercom: (O'Neill, obviously trashed) Carter, oi, carter, listen to dis, Hello my honey, hello my baby, an na na na na na, ummm, theres something elsethere, I forget.

Intercom: There will be a 5:30pm showing of Series 6 of the Simpsons in the gateroom, no camera's will be permitted, if you are affiliated with any copywright or braodcasting authority, you are commanded to forget you heard this message and go about you business in the usual manner.
                          Vows are spoken
                          To be broken
                          Feelings are intense
                          Words are trivial
                          Pleasures remain
                          So does the pain
                          Words are meaningless
                          And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                          All I ever needed
                          Is here in my arms
                          Words are very unnecessary
                          They can only do harm

Comment

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistant is futile.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Walter's a cylon, Walter's a cylon!

Comment

"Intelligence has it that our uniforms may have been tainted with dangerous chemicals during the last washing. You will remove your uniforms, put them in bags, and place them all in the laundry chutes. Please form a neat line holding your bagged uniforms."

Comment

Working...
                                X