No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes the third week of lock down, and we ran out of jello.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Sam is rambling on and on.
      Felger: How do I turn you off so we can get to other things?
      Sam: Believe me, I am PLENTY turned off right now...
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
        Sam is rambling on and on.
        Felger: How do I turn you off so we can get to other things?
        Sam: Believe me, I am PLENTY turned off right now...

Comment

Hammond: oh siler i love you
          Siler: i do to sir
          *sounds of making out*
          o'neil: thats sick sir your really a homo
          *random gun shots hammond and siler later found dead*

Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Walter: Siler, did you take my lace nightie again?!?
            Everyone else on the base: ARGH, OUR DEFILED EARS!!!!!
            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Walter: Siler, did you take my lace nightie again?!?
              Everyone else on the base: ARGH, OUR DEFILED EARS!!!!!
              walter and Siler: Hammond, will you marry us?
              Hammond: yes, i will!
              *SG1 goes up and tags them for transport into space. Hammond, Walter, and Siler are beamed into space*
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Walter: Attention everybody: Workshops on "How to look pretty while being evil" will be held by Ba'al in the Commissary today at 10 o'clock.
                SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Siler: Attention, in the spirit of Baal's new cloning obsession, we have decided to hold a competition. There is a large jar in the commisary full of baals, and whoever can guess how many there are gets a full week of blue jello for free from the commisary.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Walter: There is a "Clothe The Ba'als" contest going on. Design a new outfit for the clone of your choice and dinner is on the real Ba'al...if you can find him...
                    SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Walter: There is a "Clothe The Ba'als" contest going on. Design a new outfit for the clone of your choice and dinner is on the real Ba'al...if you can find him...
                      rofl...I can add to that
                      Ba'al: walter...hey walter! Tell them I like Pink!!!And ruffles. I want a pink ruffled outfit!!

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Landy: Carolyn! I'm glad you stopped by, I need your advice on this really bad case of jock itch I have.

Walter *walks in*: Erm, general, doctor *nods at them then turns to Landy*Sir, you have to press the blue botton to turn off the intercom.
                        Landy *blushes*
                        Walter: And also, the guys of SG-3 say that Tolnaftate and getting out of those tight pants will help.
                        Landy: *looks out the starmap towards the briefing room and glares at the grinning marines*
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

rofl...I can add to that
                          Ba'al: walter...hey walter! Tell them I like Pink!!!And ruffles. I want a pink ruffled outfit!!
                          Now that is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
                            Now that is scary.
                            what would be scary would be if he said this.
                            Ba'al: I want a pink ruffled outfit to match yours walter!!!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I got one! Bit long. Might be a bit boring.
                              ---
                              Tech #one: Hey, How's it going?

Tech #two: Fine, you?

T1: Fine. First day?

T2: Second.

T1: Ah, ok. Got any questions?

T2: Um, yeah. I guess. What's a 'Quantim Mirrow'?

T1: Quantum Mirror.

T2: Yeah, what is it?

T1: Seen that show, 'Sliders'?

T2: Yeah, a few times.

T1: It's like that remote they used, but it's a mirror.

T2: Ah. So, what happened to it?

T1: Destroyed.

T2: Bummer. Guess I can't look for a reality where I could get lucky with that blonde chick. What was her name, Cartman?

T1: Carter?!

T2: Yeah! Carter. Hey, is that light for the intercom?

T1: What? Oh, yeah. Uh oh.

T2: Uh oh? What's wrong?

T1: Run. Run far, far away. I'll start the gate up for you.

T2: What? Why?

O'Neill: Hi there.

T1: Too late. I - I think I'll go play with the Iris now.

O'Neill: You go do that.

T2: Hello, S-Sir. S-so, what's with the gun?

O'Neill: *Smiles*
                              ---
                              If I think of any more, I'll try to write them down.
                              This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
                              "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

Comment

Daniel: Jack, we have a slight problem. There's a whord of hott, sexy women with no inhibitions who want to jump us at every turn trying to break into the Mountain.
                                Jack: So, what's wrong with that?
                                Daniel: Sam's making her way up there with an arsenal of weapons and an intent to kill them all.
                                *klaxons start ringing*
                                Jack: Let Opperation Take Down Carter Commense!!
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X