No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intercom: My mamma used to say, life was like a box of chocalote, you never know what you're going
    Sam: yah, who knew we would going to get stuck with you

Comment

Intercom:
      :hey Carter is that a trach can with an egg beater for an arm??
      EXTERMINATE!!!!
      *zappie noise*
      : Carter???
      EXTERMINATE
      *another zappie noise*

Comment

Walter: Why Siler, is that a ZPM in your pants or are you just happy to see me?!?
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Landry: Your attention please! We are in the midst of a crisis. Sheppard has left his hair gel in the SGC. We need someone to volunteer for a suicide mission to take it to the Pegasus galaxy for him. Since the Odyssey is away holding off the Ori invasion, you will need to walk. Any volunteers are urged to come to my office ASAP.
          ***Five Minutes Later***
          Landry: Since no one has volunteered, we have to resort to the system of involuntary volunteering. Sergeant Walter Harriman, you've won.
          **The scream of agony is heard throughout the base**
          Walter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Landry: Your attention please! We are in the midst of a crisis. Sheppard has left his hair gel in the SGC. We need someone to volunteer for a suicide mission to take it to the Pegasus galaxy for him. Since the Odyssey is away holding off the Ori invasion, you will need to walk. Any volunteers are urged to come to my office ASAP.
            ***Five Minutes Later***
            Landry: Since no one has volunteered, we have to resort to the system of involuntary volunteering. Sergeant Walter Harriman, you've won.
            **The scream of agony is heard throughout the base**
            Walter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

lol, I can add to that

Landry: Since walter seems to have gone AWOL, the next in line is Vala
            *one scream of agony*
            Vala: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
            *one scream of joy*
            Daniel: Yipeeeeehoooooorayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

^^ I love your Firefly Shep thing in your siggy.....mountain dew came out my nose......

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                ^^ I love your Firefly Shep thing in your siggy.....mountain dew came out my nose......
                Thank you. I came up with it while I was asleep two nights ago.

Comment

Thank you. I came up with it while I was asleep two nights ago.
                  While you were asleep?! That's impressive!

Comment

Landry: Okay, now that Vala's locked herself in Daniel Jackson's office, we need someone else...the last person to remain here has to be Vala's love slave FOREVER!
                    (stampede)
                    Landry: Oh crap...I'm the only one here! AAAAHH!HHHHHHH!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      While you were asleep?! That's impressive!
                      Indeed. I tend to do strange things in my sleep... such as a human artform known as math. I have a good story I'll share sometime about my dream involving the Pythagorian Theorem.

Teal'c: I love you, you love me, we are all a loving family. With a great big hug, a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too?

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                        Landry: Okay, now that Vala's locked herself in Daniel Jackson's office, we need someone else...the last person to remain here has to be Vala's love slave FOREVER!
                        (stampede)
                        Landry: Oh crap...I'm the only one here! AAAAHH!HHHHHHH!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!
                        lol.

Sam: Hey everyone! stop freaking out, we just realized that dr. Mckay is on earth visiting his sister, so he will be going
                        * everyone breaks into applause*
                        Vala:... So this means Daniel isnt my love slave?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

McKay: What? Why? Oh the humanity! By my own hand, I die. *dramatic Shakespeare death*
                          Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Indeed. I tend to do strange things in my sleep... such as a human artform known as math. I have a good story I'll share sometime about my dream involving the Pythagorian Theorem.

Teal'c: I love you, you love me, we are all a loving family. With a great big hug, a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too?
                            that show gave me night mares

: anyone seen my Darth vader Panties??? (hahaha made this joke earlier somewhere else)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                              that show gave me night mares

: anyone seen my Darth vader Panties??? (hahaha made this joke earlier somewhere else)
                              lol... I remember when I used to watch it. I got confused as... something that is very confused.

Comment

lol... I remember when I used to watch it. I got confused as... something that is very confused.
                                After Barney...I moved to Pokemon and Power rangers

: No T. but I found your Ash Catchum Undies and your Pink Power Ranger bra......
                                : Thank you o'Neill.....may I inquire how they came to be in your possesion?
                                : funny story actually....

Comment

Working...
                                X