things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    Daniel: Jack, we have a slight problem. There's a whord of hott, sexy women with no inhibitions who want to jump us at every turn trying to break into the Mountain.
    Jack: So, what's wrong with that?
    Daniel: Sam's making her way up there with an arsenal of weapons and an intent to kill them all.
    *klaxons start ringing*
    Jack: Let Opperation Take Down Carter Commense!!
    nice
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hammond: Open the iris.
      Walter: Yes sir. Opening iris.

**At that, the iris prop falls out of the gate.**

Walter: Ummmmm... SG-1, we seem to be having a technical difficulty the iris...

Comment

Sam: Get me my jello or somebody's going to meet the "Spork of Doom"!
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Vala: frell! frell! frell!
          Mitchell: shut up you tralk! they're goin' to notice...
          A

Comment

Landry: due to recent cutbacks on fundings we will be playing commercials through the intercom to make back the funds we have lost. *hangs up*
            Comercial :Have you started to think about life insurance today? the average funeral costs over........
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
              Landry: due to recent cutbacks on fundings we will be playing commercials through the intercom to make back the funds we have lost. *hangs up*
              Comercial :Have you started to think about life insurance today? the average funeral costs over........
              ROFL
              i have another commercial

Commercial: lost? Confused? well your Ori friends have the book for you. Call now and we will send you the book of origin absolutely free...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Due to budget restraints, we will be cutting several insurance policies. Luckily, the Tokra have offered us several symbiotes for use. The following people are being volunteered...
                This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
                "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

Comment

dr feldger is still looking for volunteers for his new radical brain transplant procedure. if no one is willing to volunteer i will choose people personaly!

Comment

Danielr. Lee has made a new suit of armour that he believes will keep the wearer secure from ori powers. The following people are being ordered to go to holding cell 10 where an ori is being held for trial runs of the armor. Vala...*pause*that is all for now.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Commercials eh?

"Come on down to Master Bra'Tac's Chulak Fried Goa'uld! Today's special: Symbiote in a bun, Apophis sized fires and a large Tok'ra Cola, all for only $3.99"
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                        Commercials eh?

"Come on down to Master Bra'Tac's Chulak Fried Goa'uld! Today's special: Symbiote in a bun, Apophis sized fires and a large Tok'ra Cola, all for only $3.99"
                        lol, and try our new Prim'tah kids meal that comes with a super Jaffa action figure

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

"General Landry? There's an Earl Hickey here to see you. He said something about a list?"

Spoiler:
                          For the benefit of those who don't get the gag, Beau Bridges plays Earl Hickey's dad in the sitcom "My Name Is Earl".
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                            Commercials eh?

im willing to try the symbiot in a bun!

Comment

(1) Landry: Hallowed are the Ori. April Fools!

(2) Teal'c: The shol'va who parked his death glider in my parking space will move immediately, or he will feel my wrath, indeed!

(3) Ba'al: Dude, where's my hatak?
                              There's nothing more useless than a lock with a voice imprint.
                              - Chancellor Borusa (Invasion of Time)

I'm an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru
                              - Omar Q Beckins (The Unauthorized Autobiography)

Comment

Originally posted by President Borusa
                                (1) Landry: Hallowed are the Ori. April Fools!

(2) Teal'c: The shol'va who parked his death glider in my parking space will move immediately, or he will feel my wrath, indeed!

(3) Ba'al: Dude, where's my hatak?
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X