X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red alert!

Comment

felger: what do these red buttons do?
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Walter: Thor won the mud wrestle but Hermoid wants a rematch. We need more mud!
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Hammond: The Goa'uld System Lord, Barney, has risen to power and is threatening to destroy Earth unless we watch his TV show on PBS daily.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

"Col. Carter report to the commisary, Col. Carter report to the commisary. SG-12 is being attacked by mutant blue jello."
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Walter: There goes our whipped cream...
              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Hammond: I have bad news and good news. The bad news is that the self-destruct is going to go off in 5 minutes. The good news is that I just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.

(Someone else might have said something like that, I don't remember, sorry if so)
                Last edited by Sam fisher; 27 June 2006, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Teal'c: The hills are alive, with the sound of music...!

Comment

Hammond: I am leaving the SGC to work on Senator Kinsey's presidential election campaign
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

this is general O'Neill who ever stole my hidden stash beef had better return it or the SGC is going to have it first open hunting season
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

General Landry on Intercom - "This is General Landry to all personell. Would somebody from the clothing department please bring Teal'c some pants? It seems that someone *eyes Daniel* has been pulling pranks, and they need to stop!"

Teal'c (to Dandiel) - "Those pants seem too large for you." *narrows eyes* "Are those mine, Daniel Jackson!?"
                        Last edited by Unorthodox; 30 June 2006, 11:44 AM.
                        "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

O'Neill: Whoever painted Carter's lab pink, please report to the briefing room before Carter tracks you down. We would like to award you the Purple Heart for courage beyond what we thought possible. Then I suggest you run like hell, because she will show you no mercy.
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Attention: Harry Maybourne is back and taking command of the SGC. The first order of business: Guango will now be served with jello in the commisary.

Comment

Landry: Attention all personel, if col. carter runs by you, do not get in her way. It seems that the cafeteria has run out of blue jello and she has gone on a bloody and violent rampage until someone gets her blue jello fix for her. She is going through jello withdrawls and is VERY, VERY angry

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Two shots ring out

Teal'c : O'Neill, I do not believe that is how you disable the intercom.
                                Sir, Request permission to beat the... out of this man"

Comment

Working...
                                X