things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
    It wasn't intended as a reference to anything other than someone piping the dialog from a confessional into the intercom.
    oh lol

But I swear it was also a line in a movie somewhere. I dunno maybe my brain is conking out on me
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      oh lol

But I swear it was also a line in a movie somewhere. I dunno maybe my brain is conking out on me
      Stop putting the head in the microwave to dry the hair.
      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
        Stop putting the head in the microwave to dry the hair.

that gives me an idea:

*loud sirens wailing*
        Landry: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER--VALA'S HEAD IS ON FIRE AGAIN BECAUSE SHE WAS TRYING TO DRY HER HAIR IN THE MICROWAVE FOR THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK!!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Nicky did you chew on anyone other than on that list today?

Nicky: Um..... no.

good boy. i don't have to report you for today. oh and i've added more people to the list.

All of the Cabal. ( at least the one's Druitt hasn't taken care of)
          All of the Wraith. ( that are still left alive)
          All the Priors that refuse to stand down.
          check back later for another update.
          sigpic

Comment

Good News! All SGC Operations will be shut down over Thanksgiving and the gate temporarily buried. You'll have plenty, plenty of time to spend with your families. Oh and the base will be completely locked down so we won't need any additional guards on site.

Comment

*loud gobbling noises*

Landry: WHO LET A TURKEY LOOSE IN HERE?!
              : Oops...
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

me:i just noticed everybody's calling nikola, nicky.
                nikola:hey i just noticed too.
                me:by the way thats my turkey, i'm going to split it with siler..

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                  me:i just noticed everybody's calling nikola, nicky.
                  nikola:hey i just noticed too.
                  me:by the way thats my turkey, i'm going to split it with siler..
                  Siler:*looks up* Huh?
                  Nicky: Are you sure you don't want to share with me?? And Why is everyone calling me Nicky? The only person allowed to do that is Sam.
                  Helen:*Death Glare*
                  Nicky:*is scared* And Helen..
                  GateGirl:But but I've always called you Nicky...
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

me: sure nikola, i'll give you mckay's turkey.
                    nikola: yea.
                    *runs through room screaming* run, felger and lee have gone "wild".
                    all:

Comment

goes in and stuns Felger and Lee.

Now about that turkey..........
                      sigpic

Comment

"Attention: It appears Adria has defeated Morgan and returned with a race of alien lizards. All personnel are..."
                        *muffled muttering*
                        "Attention: It appears *someone* has mistaken a television program for a news broadcast. Please disregard the previous announcement."

Say, what about things you would not want to hear on the Destiny's intercom?
                        "Attention everyone, there seems to be a plumbing error in the connections between the freshwater supply and liquid waste recycling system. Please refrain from drinking until further notice. If you have drunk the water within the last twenty minutes, please report to TJ - I mean, to Lieutenant Johansen, in the infirmary. Thankyou."
                        Last edited by Eternal Density; 19 November 2009, 05:03 PM. Reason: got a " and . flipped.
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          Say, what about things you would not want to hear on the Destiny's intercom?
                          "Attention everyone, there seems to be a plumbing error in the connections between the freshwater supply and liquid waste recycling system. Please refrain from drinking until further notice. If you have drunk the water within the last twenty minutes, please report to TJ - I mean, to Lieutenant Johansen, in the infirmary. Thankyou."
                          You Should Check and see if they have a thread for that its possible...Or you could always make one(: I know they have one for Atlantis..

You are not giving that thing my turkey!
                          Tim: Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me?
                          sigpic
                          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

GSRgategirl923. they do have a "things you would not want to hear on the Destiny's intercom thread. i've seen it, some of the suggestions are VERY funny. hope you can find it. .

hey Nicky, if you want someone to chew on i've got someone for you. it's Dana.
                            sigpic

Comment

"The temporal anomaly has reached Earth, all remaining personal must" (intercom goes out)

Comment

Congratulations! [Insert your name here] You've been chosen. The Island awaits you.

Comment

Working...
                                X