Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know someone you know isn't a gatehead when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you tell them you like a show called stargate and there look at you with a blank look

you tell them walter announces what chevon is locking and there think your talking about a kids show

you talk to them about the furlings and there think pet store
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

..people talk about ancients but dont mention the stargate once

Comment

OKay. I posted this story in the "Urgo" thread a few days ago. You know someone isn't a gatehead when the following happens:

Last Thursday night, I had dinner with my mom, stepdad, sister and brother-in-law. For dessert, my stepdad made cheesescake and strawberry pie. My mom was dishing out dessert, and when she asked me, “What do you want?” I said “I want to live, I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie.” I said this in front of people who have never watched SG-1 before. They all just stared at me as I laughed and laughed. It probably wasn’t very funny, but having watched “Urgo” about a million times, it was funny to me! Of course, I didn’t feel the need to explain anything to them, so I think they all think I am nuts now. But it was good pie!
        I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
        Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

When they beat you up for saying: "F**k Yu!
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

When they ask "Hows the fanclub going?" and you reply with "Well at the moment its just SG-Me.." and you chuckle to yourself and they walk off
            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

...when someone asks you "what is stargate about, is it about a stargate?", yes someone has said this to me before
              ...while you are watching it some comes in and says "ooo macguver/stargate person" fortunatly this person is now a gatehead
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

When he makes a feeble attempt at making fun of you by saying...he needs to be at home every friday night for this show....

O ye of little brain

Comment

when someone doesnt understand why you have to be home friday nights
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

....when they don't know what the heck you're talking about when you use the word "Kree".
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      ....when they don't know what the heck you're talking about when you use the word "Kree".
                      espically when your cats knlow it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                        ...they threaten to leave you if you don't pull down your shrine to Samantha Carter (complete with incense)
                        *sigh*
                        Now that's just unacceptable! The shrine must stay.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

When they don't find this funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAyoH...targate%20jack
                          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

they say that you watch "star trek sg1"
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Your boss doesn't fire you when you say: If it wasn't for me you'd be sitting there with a snake in you head....and you know how the rest goes"

Comment

Working...
                                X