Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know someone you know isn't a gatehead when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They ask why your zombie sketch has cat eyes... (I'll let him off with this, since it was my 5 year old cousin, who later watched 2 eps with me and liked them ) I decided his mum might not approve of me explaining what a wraith was...

btw, 12 ASG= 12th Anniversary of Stargate if anyone is still wondering.

Comment

...When you see a shadow & your sister doesn't understand why you started freaking out (it looked like a Goaul'd. )....

Comment

When you're watching Stargate and someone sees you and says, "Haven't you seen this a million times already?" Then you just reply, "Not this one" Ohhh, gotta love stargate
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

When you come back from a convention and you have to explain who the actor/actress in the photograph is...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you come back from a convention and a colleague moans that you have a lot pf pictures with pretty women...! ( I've met a lot of the beautiful women who have appeared in SG-1, SGA & SGU.)
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
            X