Are you really a fan?, Prove it! Take the Fan Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Great! Now give us all the correct answers, so us "lesser" beings can learn our mistakes!

I got 97%, so judging by the # of questions I got 1 one wrong yet they did'nt tell me which one, and I'm sure I aced it? It mwould be nice to know which one I got wrong......they really need to add a mad face to emoticons!...
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I got 85 so i'm COLONEL JACK O'NEILL
      haha figures i can relate to him haha
      SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Yay, I got 100%! The hardest question was who'd used a sarcophagus the most. It could be Daniel ("Need") or Jack ("Abyss"). But I guessed right!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          they really need to add a mad face to emoticons!...
          Doesn't that... ... do?

On topic: 98, so Colonel O'Neill, too.

Originally posted by wizengamot
          No one I would rather be!!!
          Except perhaps Brig. General O'Neill.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity1013
            Doesn't that... ... do?

On topic: 98, so Colonel O'Neill, too.

Except perhaps Brig. General O'Neill.

It was made a long time ago!!! thats why hes still a Colonel!

Comment

Col. O'Neill
              Congratulations! You scored 93!
              Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                Col. O'Neill
                Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"
                I got the same score

93...not bad

Comment

Col O'Neill. 95
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Col. O'Neill
                    Congratulations! You scored 85!

That's okay, I had expected to score worse. There were a couple of things that had me confused.
                    O'Neill: You did it, Sam. You won.
                    Carter: Wasn't me.
                    O'Neill: Oh yes it was. You hung in there, you beat it.
                    Carter: The Goa'uld gave its life for me. It saved me.
                    Sharush: Selmak is a wonderful Tok'ra. She is selfless and caring, she is good company, she has a wonderful sense of humor.
                    Carter: Well, that's good, Dad. You can sit around for hours cracking yourself up.

Comment

Ok, I got:

92. 92?!?!? So damn CLOSE!!! Aggghhh!! Still, peice of cake.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by grendelsbayne
                        I guess not, but I think Daniel has also used it more often in the battle episodes - like in the Serpent's Lair when he heals himself just in time to escape Apophis' ship before it blows up.

Also, they didn't really show too much in the way of withdrawal in Jack after "Abyss", and, while I don't recall the exact timeline of that ep, I don't think it covered near as much time as "Need", which happened over weeks and months, iirc.
                        Yeah, but a test giver has to know. Since there is no conclusive evidence about the number of times Jack and Daniel have used the sarc the question shouldn't be asked - or it should be rephrased: Who has used the sarc the least would have been better - and a trick question at that; Sam has never "used" the sarc; Teal'c would be the correct answer.

As to Jack not showing withdrawal symptoms, he was never what you would call in a healthy state when he used the sarc. Daniel got into trouble because he used it as a recreational drug, so to speak.
                        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Dam it... so close oh yet so far away

Comment

Col. O'Neill
                            Congratulations! You scored 97!

Help!
                            My emojournal

Comment

97 here, Colonel O'Neill, a true fan

I am sure it was those Aschen guys that made me miss answers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wee got 92% Not bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X