• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT 100%!!
    wooo!

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

Warning!

I just visited the quiz site, and almost immediately a virus dumped itself into my computer (I'm now using a friend's).

So be wary of this site, guys.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

I got 100, for whatever record cares to know ;p

And since everybody seems to want answers...

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
        93%, Col O'Neill!!
        I wouldnt mind knowing what I got wrong though, thort I did pretty well!
        Think I got the phase shift wrong, and the Harcesis or whatever it is!
        Harseisis is the human child of a Goa'uld - remember when Sha're/Amaunet was pregnant?

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Argh! I only scored 96! The rank of Colonel O'Neill...not that that's bad...hmm..I wonder what questions I got wrong...probably the Phase Shift technology question. Doesn't it make you invisble and allow you to walk through solid objects? *shrug* Where's Carter when you need her?
        That's probably the oddest question there, b/c I think they occassionally referred to the Re'tu's invisibility tech as phase shifting, but the actual answer the test seemed to want was the Tollan's tech that let you walk through stuff (but did not make you invisible).

Originally posted by ./freelancer
        Col. O'Neill 92%
        Have no idea what I got wrong. I'm sure phase shifting makes you invincible... right?
        And who has used the sarkof..the sarc.. the revive thingy the most?
        Daniel had that whole episode early on where the princess got him addicted to the Sarcophagus - I don't recall the title, but he's the one.
        Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

I got 100%. I'm either quite proud or completely horrified.

Comment

Originally posted by grendelsbayne
            IDaniel had that whole episode early on where the princess got him addicted to the Sarcophagus - I don't recall the title, but he's the one.
            It was "Need." That was the question that made me wonder, because do we ever really know how many times Ba'al put O'Neill in it during "Abyss?"

I hadn't remembered that thing about the Re'tu invisibility...
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I got 95% Col O'Neill...it's okay, I don't know if I can be the man.

Fingers crossed about that virus: so long as it wasn't uploaded to the whole gate system, we should be okay!!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                It was "Need." That was the question that made me wonder, because do we ever really know how many times Ba'al put O'Neill in it during "Abyss?"

I hadn't remembered that thing about the Re'tu invisibility...
                I guess not, but I think Daniel has also used it more often in the battle episodes - like in the Serpent's Lair when he heals himself just in time to escape Apophis' ship before it blows up.

Also, they didn't really show too much in the way of withdrawal in Jack after "Abyss", and, while I don't recall the exact timeline of that ep, I don't think it covered near as much time as "Need", which happened over weeks and months, iirc.
                Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

I don't need no test to prove I'm a fan. I have SG1 team patches on my jacket

Comment

what's up with that site? Made me sign up and all this junk. Anyway, I answered them all right anyway. they were waaaay too easy.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

weeeeee....i scored a 73...making me Captain Carter
                      sigpic

Comment

I got 90 so Im Jack O'neill... No one I would rather be!!!
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Col. O'Neill
                          Congratulations! You scored 86!
                          Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill".

I'm pretty happy with that as I have never watched SG-1 as closely as I do SGA.
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Hello,

I got...

Gen. Hammond
                            Congratulations! You scored 100!
                            Congratulations! You have achieved a perfect score! You are obviously a huge fan of Stargate SG-1; you have earned the rank "Gen. Hammond". You are indeed a mighty warrior of the Tau'ri.
                            Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

weeeeeeeee i got jack, but damn what questions did i get wrong?!

Col. O'Neill
                              Congratulations! You scored 92!
                              Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"
                              sigpic

Comment

Woooohoooo!!! I got 98%!

Col. O'Neill
                                Congratulations! You scored 98!
                                Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X