Are you really a fan?, Prove it! Take the Fan Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got O'neill with a score of 98!

the phase shift ones is where I think i messed up as well.

Comment

Col. O'Neill 92%
      Have no idea what I got wrong. I'm sure phase shifting makes you invincible... right?
      And who has used the sarkof..the sarc.. the revive thingy the most?

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Woo! I too am General Hammond
        Great! Now give us all the correct answers, so us "lesser" beings can learn our mistakes!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Congratulations! You have achieved a perfect score! You are obviously a huge fan of Stargate SG-1; you have earned the rank "Gen. Hammond". You are indeed a mighty warrior of the Tau'ri.

I always knew I was General Hammond....
          meh

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            Take the test and then tell us what score you got

Stargate Sg-1 Fan Test

I got
            Gen. Hammond
            Congratulations! You scored 100!
            Congratulations! You have achieved a perfect score! You are obviously a huge fan of Stargate SG-1; you have earned the rank "Gen. Hammond". You are indeed a mighty warrior of the Tau'ri.

Good Luck
            Gee, S.G.C, you got a perfect score, but you can't spell signature?
            Hmmm..........
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Col. O'Neill
              Congratulations! You scored 83!

Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
              "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
              The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
              "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
              Only I will remain."

Comment

lol, i got O'Neill! i got 96%
                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I got 97, which I'm perfectly happy with...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Gen. Hammond
                    Congratulations! You scored 100!

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Gen. Hammond
                      Congratulations! You scored 100! Congratulations! You have achieved a perfect score! You are obviously a huge fan of Stargate SG-1; you have earned the rank "Gen. Hammond". You are indeed a mighty warrior of the Tau'ri.
                      (hey, you went back and retook the test, weren't you originally scored a 97??? )
                      What do you think? Or maybe they are just "fibbing" a bit?
                      "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

i got 97% but i really have no clue what i got wrong, probley the last one, how was the test, i put easy = trick question IMHO!
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          First, many of the questions need to be rewritten. Second, after you get your score, you should be told what you got incorrect. Third, WHY did I waste 5 minutes taking this stupid test???? I only scored 97%.

1 it isnt my quiz its a friend of mine an i will ell him hes made mistakes
                          2 There is a harder quiz in the making one of which is much tougher

Originally posted by Spimman
                          I bet I'm not going to do that well, but here we go!

For the record S.G.C. went back a retook the test
                          For the Record i got 97 when i took the test over 3 months ago, when i posted the link on here i retook it and got 100

Comment

I got General Hammond - although there was one question that gave me pause. Guess I guessed correctly!
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

93%, Col O'Neill!!
                              I wouldnt mind knowing what I got wrong though, thort I did pretty well!
                              Think I got the phase shift wrong, and the Harcesis or whatever it is!
                              Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Great test
                                Col. O'Neill
                                Congratulations! You scored 98!
                                Congratulations! You have achieved the rank of "Col. O'Neill". You are obviously a true fan, keep watching and maybe you will one day earn the rank of "Gen. Hammond"
                                Dogs are my favorite people.
                                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Working...
                                X