No announcement yet.

Stargate: Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, on a different note, I was actually wondering how many people here on Gateworld read our episodes? Just out of curiosity actually... We do know how many people visit our site in general (so we know what our ratings are ), but I was curious how many of them also post on Gateworld?

Feel free to let us know...
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

the ghosts are great just too under used.

I do read the episodes, and i also post over at your forum so ud know that.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        the ghosts are great just too under used.

I do read the episodes, and i also post over at your forum so ud know that.
        Right, and you always let us know what you think of the episodes.

I was just curious how many of our readers are from the Gateworld forum. I got a feeling there are quite some out there on this forum, who just haven't yet said anything about it...

Comment

speak up
          sigpic

Comment

Next on Stargate:Horizon...

- Unseen -

Synopsis now available.
            Sam....

Comment

So I'm assuming ti was ghosts....by EAG's post. If it was....all I have to say, is, 'Damn, I'm just that damn good!'!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I don't want to be missleading (except sometimes of course ), but no one confirmed anything just yet... Although I'm sure there are a lot of people who like to read spoilers... But it's also nice if you can control how much information gets out, especially considering some episodes coming up during the next few weeks, as we'll start having more arc-episodes...

It only takes until the end of the first act until the episode reveals who the enemy is. All I can say is, if this were on television it would take advantage of the great possibilities that CG effects present today...

Comment

This Weeks All New Episode

"Unseen"

Written by
                  Alex Rubit

Synopsis:

The fight for freedom is over – the fight for honor is just beginning. A Jaffa colony stands up against a powerful and almost forgotten enemy. They are willing to fight to the death, and Tom and David get caught up in the middle of it.

Yet how can one defeat an enemy, which is Unseen?

Just click on my signature to get to our website. Don't miss this new exciting story about honor and the quest for independence. I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to stop by here to talk about it.

Comment

ive downloaded it now, ill read it tomorrow most likely but it sounds really good!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, the episode's been out for three days now; I was wondering if anyone wants to let us know how you liked it? Come on, let's hear it...

Shall we discuss who this invisible enemy turned out to be?
                      Spoiler:
                      We finally found out that there are still Re'tu around after all.

Tomorrow the synopsis for "Gambit" will be available, and that one's gonna be a big one. Basically it's the long awaited continuation of the story-line that started off in the pilot episode, and we'll finally reveal some interesting little facts. Better get ready for some surprises...

Comment

You should give me a rep point, for guessing it without even reading! NOW!

lol.

Also, the whole internet has been talking about the episode. I've heard some bad reviews. Alot have been saying that it's the worst they've seen this season. You can check out the reviews at :

http://www.getoveryourself.com

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

The link doesn't seem to work, or the site is currently unavailable.

What kind of site is that, since I can't get there right now... The whole internet talks about Stargate: Horizon? That's news to me... wow.

Yeah, that was a pretty good guess... I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel John Grant
                            The link doesn't seem to work, or the site is currently unavailable.

What kind of site is that, since I can't get there right now... The whole internet talks about Stargate: Horizon? That's news to me... wow.

Yeah, that was a pretty good guess... I'm impressed.
                            Hell yea the internet talks about SGH! They are holding their breathe right now, waiting for the new episode!

(If by now you haven't caught on that this is sarcasim, please sign off, and jump out the nearest twenty second story window. If there is no window avalible, please call us, and we'll send you a gun, to shoot yourself in the head.)

Also, I really didn't think you guys would invent a whole new invisible enemy. Truthfully. I mean, I think you can, but you guys have to turn out an episode a week, and I don't think you have time to invest in a new invisble foe, and create a new way to see them, and what not. It was just logical that I guessed who it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                              Hell yea the internet talks about SGH! They are holding their breathe right now, waiting for the new episode!

(If by now you haven't caught on that this is sarcasim, please sign off, and jump out the nearest twenty second story window. If there is no window avalible, please call us, and we'll send you a gun, to shoot yourself in the head.)

Also, I really didn't think you guys would invent a whole new invisible enemy. Truthfully. I mean, I think you can, but you guys have to turn out an episode a week, and I don't think you have time to invest in a new invisble foe, and create a new way to see them, and what not. It was just logical that I guessed who it would be.
                              Sarcasm.... what's that? Of course I know that this is sarcasm; I like to reply to sarcasm with more sarcasm... My entire reply was one big post of sarcasm. Now don't tell me you didn't notice that...

Anyway, I don't know why this would have something to do with us inventing a new invisible enemy... Purposly we are including several known Stargate elements into the season; such as a big Tok'ra episode, that will be coming up soon. From what it sounds I think you'd be surprised how much time is invested in this show; currently we have ten people working on it. Seven of them are writers, each of them working on episodes right now... We invest just as much time in writing the episodes, planing out the story lines and character development as on any show you'd see on television. And I'm proud to say that we have a wonderful staff, each of them bringing in their own new and unique ideas. You'll see a lot of people's first scripts for SGH very soon.

And we've saved the inventing a new enemy (or ally) for "Gambit".
                              Spoiler:
                              This episode will introduce an alien species different from everything that was previously seen in the Stargate universe, and, at the moment I can't reveal if they're good guys or bad guys. All I can say is this episode has a surprise ending people won't see coming. "Gambit" also picks up on the fact that there's something about Grant we don't know of, and that he himself doesn't know of. This was hinted in the pilot, when the Draque insisted to capture Grant alive. The episode, which will have a previously on, will pick up on all those little details mentioned in the pilot. We also finally reveal who those "shadow beings" are. They're real name will be revealed in another episode. Everyone's welcome to guess who or what they will turn out to be. But I think it will be something no one expects. Hey, I'm even surprised by it...

Also, as mentioned first in "Beatae Memoriae" there is a new species called the Enoly, and we will very soon get to know them. They will first appear in a multi episode arc that starts "airing" in March. Again, that species is totally different from any of the previous ones. So we are inventing several new things as I'm posting this actually, but we do like to combine the show with familiar Stargate elements, which I think the readers also enjoy. I've mentioned this before, there will be some characters from SG-1 showing up later in the season as well. Basically the second half of the season will move away from stand alone concepts, and present a seven episode arc - starting with ep 16 - and lead to the season finale. We're currently working on the first episodes of that arc, and it will present some surprises, revelations and I'm afraid also a sacrifice. (not to hint towards anything, but no character is really safe on this show; our goal is to make you realize that anything could happen at any time)

So now you got me to reveal some new details on upcoming episodes, which I would have done in the next few days anyway...

Well, as much as I love sarcasm, I was hoping someone might have some real thoughts and comments on the episode... People talking about it is nothing unusual at all, since Stargate: Horizon is not the only virtual series out there. (There are two Star Trek shows that are identical in production to ours, and they're pretty good. )
                              Last edited by Alex Rubit; 30 January 2005, 08:31 PM.

Comment

A bit late this time, (not the episode release, only me posting it here) but anyway...

Our latest episode "Gambit" is online now; just click on my signature to get to our homepage. I hope you enjoy it; this one's a big highlight, revealing answers to some questions that have been in the air since the pilot. All I can say the Draque are back, and with them a new alien species, different from everything we've encountered so far...

Don't forget to stop by here after reading to talk about it.

There's also some news regarding our upcoming move to http://www.stargatehorizon.com. Just check our forum for that; if you click on the URL now you'll find a holding page telling you that the domain has been registered. Meaning it's now owned by Horizon Productions. We're using the opportunity to give the website a bit of a new look before the move, and I think it'll be great and also contain some surprising new features.

Comment

Working...
                                X