Stargate: Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    nice! cant wait-its already thurs for me how about postin the episode up?
    Right, the timing is a bit off for you, since by the time the episodes come out it's already late at night where you are. We would have posted it earlier if it would have been possible, but the final draft was only completed today; that's with including making sure no typing mistakes were overlooked, for which we even have a script supervisor.

Well, now it's up. I hope you and all our readers will enjoy it.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Just a little reminder that we'll be on a brief hiatus after this weeks episode. Just check the release schedule in our forum for info on when the next episodes are due to air.

I can now officially confirm that the final seven episodes of the season will all be part of a multi-episode arc; we're looking at May 26st as the release date for the finale. Currently we're working on several of these episodes, and all I can say is they'll be big. Some really big development, and also some life changing events for a whole lot of our characters. And I dare say, there's an unexpected sacrifice in there somewhere. I mentioned that before and was surprised no one picked up on it; don't you believe any of these characters are safe.

Anyway, as I've said, we're all working on making these last episodes some of the best of the season. Around March we'll be able to confirm if there'll be a second season, but I'm quite confident regarding that. Keep in mind, ultimately it comes down to you, since you're sort of our ratings. It's a spare time thing, I know, but it wouldn't make sense to put all the work and effort in something like this if there weren't anyone around caring about it. Support the show, and we'll be around for a while.
      Last edited by Alex Rubit; 14 February 2005, 06:32 PM.

Comment

wats the reason behind the break? more time to write the other episodes?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

wats the reason behind the break? more time to write the other episodes?
          Partly. Tomorrow's episode is now ready to go out, but all the others are still in production. However, they'll be finished on time.

Another reason is simply that our plan is to schedule the season so that the finale will premiere on the last Thursday in May; that would mean we'd need to have either one long hiatus (six weeks), or two shorter ones. Now, although compared to Sci-Fi's schedules (I have to keep repeating that joke ) a six week break isn't long at all; but still, I think it's better to not go away for too long, and just have two shorter breaks until the season finishes.

There'll be another brief hiatus after episode 1.16, which comes out on March 24th, then the final six episodes will air consecutively throughout May 26st; that will be sort of a final six episode countdown, all leading towards the big season finale. Just have an eye on the release date schedule in the forum; there is a link here. All episodes until 1.16 are listed right now, including the writing credits of each episode; the titles and release dates of the final six episodes will follow over the next few weeks.

The new website will be finished during the brief hiatus, so we'll be having a little suprise there. As I've said previously, I think the new look will be really great, and it will be an improvement.

Comment

man im tired that came across well with my tired brain. if i was smart enough on how to send rep points....ya'd get one!
            sigpic

Comment

man im tired that came across well with my tired brain. if i was smart enough on how to send rep points....ya'd get one!
              Wanna give us a rep point... Just click on the scales above this (or anyone elses) post and away you go
              Sam....

Comment

hehe and away it goes!
                sigpic

Comment

Ummm... Not only did I get a green rep but some one (and I can guess who) gave me a red one... I guess they dropped their rattle when they threw their little baby fit...
                  Last edited by samjack4ever; 17 February 2005, 03:11 PM.
                  Sam....

Comment

This weeks all new episode is online (which I assume you already know ); but here's an announcement anyway.

"GLORY OF BRE'NOK"

The Aschen are back; the civil war continues, and the Horizon team gets caught up in the middle of it. Don't miss this exciting continuation of the Aschen story-line, based on a story by Alex Rubit and staff writer/producer Jordan Mounteer.

Episode credits:
                    Story by Alex Rubit & Jordan Mounteer
                    Teleplay by Alex Rubit

Episode synopsis:
                    Desperately in need of help, Horizon is contacted by the Aschen Commander and rebel leader Seeta; she tells Grant that her people require humanitarian aide, and she also needs to use the Horizon Stargate. She intends to make contact with a mysterious people, called Artohsians. They were once advanced, and she hopes that they will be able to provide the Aschen rebellion with assistance and shelter.

While Chase takes the Valiant to the main rebellion base in the Bre’nok system, Grant, Sivea and Christine accompany Seeta to a planet inhabited by the Artohsians. However, when Bre’nok is discovered and approached by an Aschen fleet, matters become serious and time is running out.

Click on the link in my signature to get to our homepage, where you will be able to download the episode. Enjoy, and don't forget to stop back here for discussion.

And a special notice:
                    Stargate: Horizon is now officially on hiatus until March 10th; please check the release date schedule for further details.

Comment

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                      Ummm... Not only did I get a green rep but some one (and I can guess who) gave me a red one... I guess they dropped their rattle when they threw their little baby fit...
                      wasnt me......was it?

downloadin the episode now.....dam thats 2 to read!
                      sigpic

Comment

Although I'm impressed by what you have done with the website and story telling very professional I'm not much of reader I can't read 50 odd pages of episode so my question is do you have about 1 or 2 pages of like summary that tells you what happens in the whole episode. I’ve been to your website and read little bits of episode and it is well written and put to gather.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

wasnt me......was it?

downloadin the episode now.....dam thats 2 to read!
                          No it wasn't you... You managed to choose the right colour 'green'
                          Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            Although I'm impressed by what you have done with the website and story telling very professional I'm not much of reader I can't read 50 odd pages of episode so my question is do you have about 1 or 2 pages of like summary that tells you what happens in the whole episode. I’ve been to your website and read little bits of episode and it is well written and put to gather.
                            We are working on producing indepth synopsis' but are kind of snowed under with designing the new site and getting the last seven episodes of the season finished...

We'll keep you up to date...

Thanks
                            Sam....

Comment

nice, its really good to see your trying to please everyone!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks I’m sorry if I’m being a little picky as I said I’m not much of reader but your doing a great job.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X