No announcement yet.

Season Three!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since I will hopefully start a new round of speculation.
    My speculation is the fact that the actual Rogues are referring to the organization that Saunders and General Williams are working for. That they are a rougue group.

Comment

So, character 3 is Julia? The Bentari are the alien race?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
        So, character 3 is Julia? The Bentari are the alien race?
        Actually, character 3 was referring to a character who's in some way involved with Colonel Saunders. Even though Julia, of course, also has quite a personal history with David.

The Bentari? Hmmm. They've been mentioned a couple of times, and no one knows what they actually look like.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          Actually, character 3 was referring to a character who's in some way involved with Colonel Saunders. Even though Julia, of course, also has quite a personal history with David.

The Bentari? Hmmm. They've been mentioned a couple of times, and no one knows what they actually look like.
          Tenticles, big ugly, has puss growing out of their ears. Yep this should be easy.

Comment

Everyone ready for tommorow. Alex, will it be released on time?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Everyone ready for tommorow. Alex, will it be released on time?
              Hmmmmm. If I had to guess... Yes.

It might even be up very early, before it goes up on the site actually.

Comment

That would be cool, a sort of first look for gate world members. Lucky us!

Comment

Or...because I'm guessing they still haven't fixed the site? How's that coming BTW Alex? The new site?
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                    Or...because I'm guessing they still haven't fixed the site? How's that coming BTW Alex? The new site?
                    Yeah, the only thing I'm currently able to do is put up news releases. Which is why the site really isn't being maintained at all at the moment, unfortunatly. In short, we'll have to work out some details, and then I think we'll be looking for a webmaster to be taking care of the site in the future.

The new site design is something I'm hoping to do soon, but nothing's happened in that regard yet. Again, for the same reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X