Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I´m glad to hear this.. Czech SGH Gallery is right.. It´s great..
    I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
    My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

who will "Play" Colonel Mackenzie Logan?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        who will "Play" Colonel Mackenzie Logan?
        Still looking for someone who fits the part. I've got a pretty clear idea what we're looking for, but so far we haven't found anyone yet.

However, we have found the perfect actor to play Vice Council Der'ash. Those who know him will probably be able to easily picture his voice when reading his lines in some of the upcoming episodes; he's probably mostly known as Degra in the third season of Enterprise.

Still looking for the right picture of him as a human, so bear with me for a moment.

Randy Oglesby as Kih'Andari Vice Council Ralec Der'ash

Well, he looks almost human on that picture. So it's probably enough to get an idea.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I know this idea will probably get ripped to shreds, but for Colonel Logan how about Tracy Scoggins.

Comment

I think that's a pretty good suggestion.

But Colonel Logan should be a little closer to Colonel Grant's age (around 40 at this point), due to the fact of their history together. As we may recall, they were together at some point in the past, but things didn't work out due to them both being in the Air Force.

Interestingly that you should bring this topic up, though, because with Season Four about to air I was thinking about who would be a good fit for Logan myself just earlier today. And I've actually been considering Michelle Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
              I think that's a pretty good suggestion.

But Colonel Logan should be a little closer to Colonel Grant's age (around 40 at this point), due to the fact of their history together. As we may recall, they were together at some point in the past, but things didn't work out due to them both being in the Air Force.

Interestingly that you should bring this topic up, though, because with Season Four about to air I was thinking about who would be a good fit for Logan myself just earlier today. And I've actually been considering Michelle Forbes.
              That might work.

Comment

Yeah, seems about right. I could easily see that happening.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Aaaaaand... here's dad. At least... one of the dads.

Bruce Davison
                  as Lain Ve'nal

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001117/

I wonder if that means we'll be seeing him again this year. After all, the last episode he was in was "In Times of Despair" way back in the days of Season Two.

Comment

he matches perfectly with the idea I have about him. Nice!
                    sigpic
                    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
                    - That's a lie!!!
                    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Him, know I've seen him before, not sure from where though.

Comment

You want a person for President Adari even though shes dead now?

How about Katee Sarkhoff who plays Kara Thrace on BSG? Or maybe Lucy Lawless?

The person chosen for Regeant Loral would really suit the part with the blue Enoly make-up, I'm just thinking maybe Zhaan from Farscape except with Enoly eyes and hair.

Comment

Those are some interesting suggestions. But we do have someone for Adari.

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                          Then I guess it's time to reveal this mystery.

Alberta Watson as President Adari
                          There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            Him, know I've seen him before, not sure from where though.
                            He was in the first two X-Men films, an episode of Lost, and an episode of Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

He's about to make his first appearance in tomorrow's all new episode, "The Syndicate" (great scene with Ashley/Sivea). He's a pretty familiar face; a lot of people know him from his various Star Trek apperances, and he also was on 24 last season.

And now he's taken office on Vorian.

James Cromwell
                              as President Kohmar

Comment

Perhaps he can be the man who makes possible the reborn of the Vorian people, like the phoenix... It wouldn't be the first time that man make such a thing with a civilization! LOL
                                sigpic
                                ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
                                - That's a lie!!!
                                - Indeed it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X