Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He definitely looks like he could fit the role. It would be good to see some clips to get an idea of the voice, but from the first impression I think this could work.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I have a person for Julia. Granted it may be a long shot but I wanted to here your thoughts. Perhaps Jewel Staite, she might fit the role, but she might be to young, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        I have a person for Julia. Granted it may be a long shot but I wanted to here your thoughts. Perhaps Jewel Staite, she might fit the role, but she might be to young, what do you think?
        I think she may really be a little too young; Julia is around David's age, which is early thirties. Of course, a character doesn't need to be the same age as the actor/actress.

But the other thing is that it seems that she'll be having a major recurring role on Atlantis in Season Four. So it might get a little confusing, since Julia is also a recurring character on Horizon. It seems to work for Ben Browder (being two different characters on two different shows), but of course it's important to keep in mind that the only reason for that is that we've had him first.

But otherwise this may be an interesting casting choice.

Comment

That is what I figured too, and truth be told, the article is what gave me the idea.

Comment

Introducing two new actors, neither of which have appeared yet:

Michael T. Weiss as Jalen Ke'var
            Michael T. Weiss of "The Pretender" plays the Vorian Commander of Horizon-2 who replaced Sato after his promotion early last season. Look for him in 3.06 "Trepidation" and in the midseason two-parter. Recurring.

Jason Alexander as Jeret Broacah
            Jason Alexander of "Seinfeld" plays a pleasant greeter on a distant paradise planet. Look for him in 3.08 "A Pleasant Little Trip." At the moment, he is a guest character but may return for future appearances.
            Last edited by SierraGulf1; 05 November 2006, 07:10 PM.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Sweet. Weiss is a great actor. Jason too. Can't wait to envision those guys in my head when I read the episodes. Great choice for the face of Horizon-2's C/O.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

I have finally found Julia. Proabably, maybe a bit to old. Carla Gugino who play doctor Molly Caffrey in Thresh hold, what do you think Alex? Sierra Gulf 1?

Comment

I have finally found Julia. Proabably, maybe a bit to old. Carla Gugino who play doctor Molly Caffrey in Thresh hold, what do you think Alex? Sierra Gulf 1?

I think that would have worked actually.

We do actually now have someone in mind which could also work. I wouldn't want to give away who it is yet, because I'm still waiting to see what everyone else on the staff thinks. But it shouldn't be too much longer.

Comment

After having spent several weeks searching for someone to fit the part, I'm now happy to finally introduce you to Julia Connor. At least, in a way it's like an introduction. We've made sure to find someone who'd fit the age, and who'd fit opposite Carlos Bernard on camera. And I think we've succeeded:

Emma Caulfield as Julia Connor

Comment

OK never heard of her before. Pretty enough. Yes great jobs, I have a few resevations. I imagine Julia as being more I don't know 'working class' not 8/10 on the sunspot scale.

Comment

OK never heard of her before. Pretty enough. Yes great jobs, I have a few resevations. I imagine Julia as being more I don't know 'working class' not 8/10 on the sunspot scale.
                        Well, this is a picture of the actress playing Julia - not so much a picture of Julia. In other words she does look like Julia (i.e. the length and color of her hair), but we haven't seen Julia like that; at least, so far we haven't.

That's the amazing thing about actors. They turn into a particular character as soon as those cameras start rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                          Well, this is a picture of the actress playing Julia - not so much a picture of Julia. In other words she does look like Julia (i.e. the length and color of her hair), but we haven't seen Julia like that; at least, so far we haven't.

That's the amazing thing about actors. They turn into a particular character as soon as those cameras start rolling.
                          Never thought of that like that beofore, you are completly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                            After having spent several weeks searching for someone to fit the part, I'm now happy to finally introduce you to Julia Connor. At least, in a way it's like an introduction. We've made sure to find someone who'd fit the age, and who'd fit opposite Carlos Bernard on camera. And I think we've succeeded:

Emma Caulfield as Julia Connor
                            She dont look like Connerish, but if its Reiko Aylesworth, everyone should believe that she Julia
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Any other chracter's that might need virtual actors Alex?

Comment

Any other chracter's that might need virtual actors Alex?
                                There's Chuck. So far I haven't got a clue.

I think I never mentioned who I was having in mind as President Adari. So we may see her being officially being announced pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X