This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    Then I guess it's time to reveal this mystery.

Alberta Watson as President Adari
    How fun, I was right, yes! She is a good choice for the role, she just has the deameanor. Good picture of her.

Comment

Helllloooo Horizon! I think I have another candidate for Chuck. How about Vaughn Armstrong. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Helllloooo Horizon! I think I have another candidate for Chuck. How about Vaughn Armstrong. Cheers!
        That's an interesting suggestion. He's definitely a great actor. But I'm not sure if he's Chuck. Possible, though, because he's pretty versatile.

I actually always see Chuck kind of as a younger version of James Darren.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I just started following the series and first of all wanted to say excelent job. I read through 11 eps in one night.

One thring that stuck me while I was reading was one casting stuck me as off. When ever I would read anything from Chase- the voice that I would hear in my head was Connor Trinneer from his time on Enterprise.

But like I said- greate job.
          Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
          "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
          "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
          ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
          McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
          "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Pal View Post
            I just started following the series and first of all wanted to say excelent job. I read through 11 eps in one night.

One thring that stuck me while I was reading was one casting stuck me as off. When ever I would read anything from Chase- the voice that I would hear in my head was Connor Trinneer from his time on Enterprise.

But like I said- greate job.
            I'm glad you've liked what you've read so far.

Very early on -- long before the series even went public -- Connor Trinneer was kind of an inspiration for Chase's lines, to be honest. Which probably explains that. In the end he never was "cast" as Chase, for one because we wanted to distance ourselves from any more potential similarities to Enterprise.

So as the series progresses, I think you notice a change, and he starts "sounding" more like Ben Browder.

Comment

I'm glad you've liked what you've read so far.

Very early on -- long before the series even went public -- Connor Trinneer was kind of an inspiration for Chase's lines, to be honest. Which probably explains that. In the end he never was "cast" as Chase, for one because we wanted to distance ourselves from any more potential similarities to Enterprise.

So as the series progresses, I think you notice a change, and he starts "sounding" more like Ben Browder.
              Uh, so it was not my imagination that the first episode seemed very much like the first episode of Enterprise.

Comment

It's been 3 years and I still can't picture Kiefer as Grant. I just...can't see Kiefer saying all those lines.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  It's been 3 years and I still can't picture Kiefer as Grant. I just...can't see Kiefer saying all those lines.
                  Well, I still keep hearing his voice in my head when writing all those lines.

Comment

Well, I still keep hearing his voice in my head when writing all those lines.
                    And in the end that its all that matters.

Time to go read 10 more eps.
                    Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                    "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                    "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                    ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                    McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                    "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

If would you so you can look on czech web to "Horizon Virtual Cast List"...
                      I think that there are quite good picture so go on
                      Link: http://www.sga-project.com/horizon/obsazeni.php
                      I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
                      My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

Wow, interesting a good pictures they have up there. I always wished I could read that site, it seems to be quite well done.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Did Aaron Douglas play a Jaffa in Revelation or Redemption? It's the guy who plays as Tyrol who ever that is in BSG as a deckhand.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

To the whole, who's voice do you hear. It is funny because everytime that I think of Dureg, and am reading his lines sometimes Shinzons voice pops into my head.
                            And yes, I don't know about Revelations, but Aaron Douglas did play a Jaffa in Redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
                              Wow, interesting a good pictures they have up there. I always wished I could read that site, it seems to be quite well done.
                              Thanks, I´m glad to hear that.. And yes, we are hard-working.

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
                              05/29/06: Aaron Douglas (Vorian Technician)
                              STARGATE: HORIZON REGULARS
                              Aaron Douglas as Vorian Technician
                              And what about this?

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                              Did Aaron Douglas play a Jaffa in Revelation or Redemption? It's the guy who plays as Tyrol who ever that is in BSG as a deckhand.
                              Yes, he play in BSG... But I think that actually he played Vorian Technician right.

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                              And yes, I don't know about Revelations, but Aaron Douglas did play a Jaffa in Redemption.
                              What say SierraGulf1 about this opinions? BTW. Are you Mike Coakley right?
                              Last edited by Jelda; 06 March 2007, 10:52 PM.
                              I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
                              My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jelda View Post
                                What say SierraGulf1 about this opinions? BTW. Are you Mike Coakley right?
                                He played a Jaffa? Didn't know that. Ah well, I suppose they're look alikes, then (Simon/Narim, etc.) And yes, I am.
                                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                                X