Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
    Isn't that where they 'filmed' Cheers?
    Well, Cheers was set in Boston...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Yes, they only did very few shots there. Most of the time they taped in LA.
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Evening all!
        *sets hot chocolate chip cookies on counter*
        45 mins left of Father's Day (EST)...and my husband is out of town...so I brought you guys something (it makes me feel better).

Enjoy!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

YAY!!! Finally finished ''The Fellowship of the Ring!"

*jumps for joy*

(Yes i'm behind, i know, i know )
          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sara!

Congrats Choo!

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
              YAY!!! Finally finished ''The Fellowship of the Ring!"
              *jumps for joy*
              (Yes i'm behind, i know, i know )
              *confused* were you reading the book?? or writing a fic?
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                *confused* were you reading the book?? or writing a fic?
                You know... i think it might of been spin off fan fiction!!

Right at the beginning the author was banging on about events that had happened before (Something about "There and back again.") Read a few fics were they have to summerise source material at the start of their fic to - *pokes Sara*

Come on: "Lord of the Rings"? J.R.R Tolkien pretty much covers everything (everything) in the book. Why do i need to write fan fiction about it?
                [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

With the epic scale and all the linguistic stuff, I keep joking that ATWLB is what you'd get if Tolkien wrote SG-1 fanfic...

(I may as well laugh at myself... everyone else laughs at me...)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                    (I may as well laugh at myself... everyone else laughs at me...)
                    *pat* *pat* We all laugh at you SF'nC

*Legs it*

sigpic

Comment

*snork*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

No, no. If we laugh, we are laughing WITH you.

Think she'll buy that?

Comment

I'm a comedian by nature. With, at, whatever. It's why I purposely try to be funny, both online and in real life, because that way I can tell myself that if people are laughing, it's probably due to something I did or said on purpose. It was a different story in my youth, but then again, I think that's how a lot of deliberately funny people became this way.

It's all good.

True story: I have made stand-up comedians laugh, and tell me that I'm funny. I consider it high praise, coming from a pro.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                            True story: I have made stand-up comedians laugh, and tell me that I'm funny. I consider it high praise, coming from a pro.
                            So TECHNICALLY if you made the stand-up laugh, and we make you laugh, we're even funnier than said stand up comedian! I like this logic

I'm a clown by nature. Which means i'm crying on the inside *nods head*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                              So TECHNICALLY if you made the stand-up laugh, and we make you laugh, we're even funnier than said stand up comedian! I like this logic

I'm a clown by nature. Which means i'm crying on the inside *nods head*
                              I think there's surgery for that now.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                                I think there's surgery for that now.
                                Oh would you look at that!
                                I CAN'T seem to green for that comment all of a sudden. Oh well! *grumble grumble*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X