• Show
Clear All

hey all how is everyone
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
      hey all how is everyone
      Is it just my imagination or have you been AWOL for a while?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yeah it's been awhile, i was unemployed and with all that free time i actually lost my passion for wanting to write stories and for TV in general. Kind of went stir crazy at home so found things to do. Love the new sig falcon
        sigpic

Comment

Hi there Thor.

Hi all.
          In two weeks I will be at Inva2ion. There will be pictures, I hope, and I will post them should you so desire.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

yeah it's been awhile, i was unemployed and with all that free time i actually lost my passion for wanting to write stories and for TV in general. Kind of went stir crazy at home so found things to do.
            Oh, that's not so good. Hopefully all is well now again.

Love the new sig falcon
            Thank you.

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            In two weeks I will be at Inva2ion. There will be pictures, I hope, and I will post them should you so desire.
            What's Inva2ion?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Like a bouncing ball going every which way.... mind your head!

*is thankful for personal shield device* this mustang {Swallowtail} is awesome!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

[QUOTE=Falcon Horus;13311746]Oh, that's not so good. Hopefully all is well now again.

yeah things are looking up and i'm back to watching Sg-1 thru SGU on netflix to get ideas for new stories and with SGU keeping what i like and adding in new details with what i think they should of done.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah things are looking up and i'm back to watching Sg-1 thru SGU on netflix to get ideas for new stories and with SGU keeping what i like and adding in new details with what i think they should of done.
                  Good to see you after so long Thor, how's Illiria holding up ?

wait, wrong Thor, my bad

Anyhow, how is you ? you seem in good spirits

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah things are looking up and i'm back to watching Sg-1 thru SGU on netflix to get ideas for new stories and with SGU keeping what i like and adding in new details with what i think they should of done.
                    That's good to hear.

Comment

What's Inva2ion?
                      Inva2ion is a Convention I'll be attending. Featuring guests from shows such as Buffy, Dollhouse, Caprica, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Universe and The Guild.
                      There will be themed parties each night. Friday is a Toga Party, Saturday is Return to Hogwarts, Sunday is Computer Game Hero night.
                      I'm looking forward to meeting the guests, going to the talks, and seeing old friends and making new ones.

Comment

where is Inva2ion? thanks everyone and yeah my spirits are up and i'm finding a bit more passion for writing that when i first started i kind of lacked and got really into it and then lost it and decided to more or less come up with ideas for stories and write them down and then right the story when the passion returned. Glad to see everyone is still around and keeping GW going
                        sigpic

Comment

Inva2ion is being held at The Renaissance Hotel near Heathrow airport London.

Comment

Inva2ion is a Convention I'll be attending. Featuring guests from shows such as Buffy, Dollhouse, Caprica, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Universe and The Guild.
                            There will be themed parties each night. Friday is a Toga Party, Saturday is Return to Hogwarts, Sunday is Computer Game Hero night.
                            I'm looking forward to meeting the guests, going to the talks, and seeing old friends and making new ones.
                            Awesome!!

Yes, pictures please and a report when you get back!

Inva2ion is being held at The Renaissance Hotel near Heathrow airport London.
                            I know where that is! Have been in the area many times already.

Comment

Speaking of conventions, I've been trying to work on my costume for Dragon Con in August. I've decided to start off easy, and go as Magnus (and it's not just laziness, it's unique too, since I didn't see a single Magnus costume there last year). I've already got the hair for it, and the jacket I want to use-- which is a replica of the one she wore for the Season 1 promo shots. But I'm torn between which boots to get.

There's one pair that looks very much like the pair Magnus wore in Breach (which doesn't necessarily make sense with the jacket, but whatever). And then there's another pair which are taller, but more generic.

Any of you guys fans of Sanctuary who could help me out? I'm without a Sanctuary fangirl support group in my geographic area.

Comment

Awesome!!

Yes, pictures please and a report when you get back!
                                Ok I'll take some pictures and give a report when I get back.

I know where that is! Have been in the area many times already.
                                I've been near the Hotel before. I used the McDonalds over the road from the Hotel. But it will be my first time at the Renaissance. I here it has a Full English Breakfast to die for. Or so people have told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X