Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mega-Geeko View Post
    ... Sorry? Lol, sorry if I'm having a blonde moment, but I'm half here half biology homework.
    LOL -this is the watercooler extrodinaire. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate -what's your pleasure? (I'm filling the role of bartender tonight at the watercooler). Have some of the aforementioned torte...it's wonderful -and no calories, since it's virtual.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ah, hot chocolate then.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
        did you know that michael shanks had a kid with vaitiare bandera who played his wife on sg-1

Daughter (1998) with Vaitiare Bandera. (IMdB) -Vaitiare did play Sha're.

Also:

Daughter with Lexa Doig, born 2004. (IMdB) -Lexa played Dr. Carolyn Lam in S9 & 10.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

yup he be hitting up the SG-1 cast haha, i knew about lexa but had no clue about vaitiare
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
            LOL -this is the watercooler extrodinaire. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate -what's your pleasure? (I'm filling the role of bartender tonight at the watercooler). Have some of the aforementioned torte...it's wonderful -and no calories, since it's virtual.
            You got some 10-w-45 Motor oil in there by any chance ??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*wanders in...restocks coffee & tea selection...places chocolate ganache torte/ on the counter...grabs milk from quantum fridge*

Hey, guys! anyone seen SF&Coffee?? or Sealurk? or mathpiglet? Been missing them for a couple of days...
              I've been traveling this weekend. I'm actually in a motel in Baltimore, typing this.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

*wanders in...restocks coffee & tea selection...places chocolate ganache torte/ on the counter...grabs milk from quantum fridge*

Hey, guys! anyone seen SF&Coffee?? or Sealurk? or mathpiglet? Been missing them for a couple of days...
                I've had a trying couple of weeks so my GateWorld attendance in general has been spotty. Right now I'm recovering from being a local cinema volunteer and thus having to sit through Mamma Mia! last night... the sing-along version... on full volume... in a hall occupied entirely by women... and after having to listen to one of the songs repeatedly as part of the sound and acoustics test.

As a result, I have a powerful need to watch Die Hard, Predator, or RoboCop, or basically something with frankly toxic levels of testosterone and gratuitous violence to reboot my Y chromosome, only I worry I'm going to hallucinate John McClane killing terrorists to an Abba number...

I was under the impression that it had long since transformed into an upmarket restaurant called "The Water Cooler", though if not that would explain why the roast rack of lamb with balsamic reduction I ordered still hasn't arrived.

If not... I'll take a very large cup of tea, please, and keep them coming.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Hi.
                  Hi!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Ahem....

I want you to....

JOIN NANOWRIMO!!
                  I sadly don't have the time for it. I already had to drop out of Little Bang this year which I hated doing cause I love that LJ challenge so much.

My evening course 3D is eating up all my spare time these days, which makes writing hard to do. And my muse might be protesting this very much.

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                  did you know that michael shanks had a kid with vaitiare bandera who played his wife on sg-1
                  Yup.

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  I've had a trying couple of weeks so my GateWorld attendance in general has been spotty. Right now I'm recovering from being a local cinema volunteer and thus having to sit through Mamma Mia! last night... the sing-along version... on full volume... in a hall occupied entirely by women... and after having to listen to one of the songs repeatedly as part of the sound and acoustics test.

As a result, I have a powerful need to watch Die Hard, Predator, or RoboCop, or basically something with frankly toxic levels of testosterone and gratuitous violence to reboot my Y chromosome, only I worry I'm going to hallucinate John McClane killing terrorists to an Abba number...
                  Oh dear... now, there's an image...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ugh, NaNoWriMo. I swear, I have a death wish. It's the only explanation for why I do this year after year.

Comment

*pat pat* there there Sealurk. Here this might help.... *hands Sealurk 'GI Joe: Rise of Cobra*

Don't worry, its far too ridiculous for an ABBA number

Oh, and it has Sienna Miller running around in an outfit that'd make a Wraith Queen blush
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                        I've been traveling this weekend. I'm actually in a motel in Baltimore, typing this.
                        Oh, good -I'm relieved!

*discreetly calls off missing person search and rescue*

Right now I'm recovering from being a local cinema volunteer and thus having to sit through Mamma Mia! last night... the sing-along version... on full volume... in a hall occupied entirely by women... and after having to listen to one of the songs repeatedly as part of the sound and acoustics test.

GAH! I'm a girl, and even I had no desire to see that film...

deepest sympathies

*hands Sealurk some strong coffee...black...no sugar...ostensibly to jump-start that reboot*

The first SG-1 ep that comes to mind that fits the bill would be the 2-parter 'Nemesis' and 'Small Victories' -tons of shoot-em-up there.

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                        *pat pat* there there Sealurk. Here this might help.... *hands Sealurk 'GI Joe: Rise of Cobra* Don't worry, its far too ridiculous for an ABBA number Oh, and it has Sienna Miller running around in an outfit that'd make a Wraith Queen blush
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ah, hot chocolate then.
                          Coming right up!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Still twelve to go, SaraBahama...
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

*looks around for confetti...want to be sure I have it when the time comes...*
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm torn between my novel and my holiday chapter of fanfic.
                                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
                                X